mindymogul
Mistress of Destruction
Alrighty then...
i can't seem to find a d^nm thing on the predator engines for anything with mods. what i've been trying to find is something for a coil to run my lights off from since they draw too much from the battery I have. im not sure if I should find a blown 8 or 13hp and pull the coil from those or if there's any mods out there to help my needs. any ideas?
i can't seem to find a d^nm thing on the predator engines for anything with mods. what i've been trying to find is something for a coil to run my lights off from since they draw too much from the battery I have. im not sure if I should find a blown 8 or 13hp and pull the coil from those or if there's any mods out there to help my needs. any ideas?