• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Post your car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemegacool

got boost? :)
Reaction score
here is a fresh pic of the 1mzfe camry! i love that car!

in a couple year i have a plan with a buddy to install a 2jzgte supra engine in this camry... yeah full rwd conversion :devil2::devil2::devil2:

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
Finally got some pictures of my yota. Shes an 88, just put in a new clutch, very nice aftermarket bed, 31" BF goodrich tires my dad traded a beater jeep for, frame is solid past rear cap mounts, Frame is rotted broken in the back but repairable. 4wd, 4 cyl 22RE, fuel injected, runs ok but needs some electrical work.

Only 140k

thats the frame under right rear cap mount, thats the worst spot...

newrider3

Reaction score
That's some nasty rot, I thought my truck had some issues. But you can probably take care of that pretty easily. Will be a nice little rig.
Also, lol at the truck being newer than mine and having 2x as many miles...

very nice aftermarket bed

Pics? IMO those mini trucks look really good with a nice flatbed setup...

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
That's some nasty rot, I thought my truck had some issues. But you can probably take care of that pretty easily. Will be a nice little rig.
Also, lol at the truck being newer than mine and having 2x as many miles...
yea these toyotas have some serious rot issues. My dad has a 94 or 95 with like 80k on it, and the frame is almost as bad as mine. Rotted in the exact same spot, and starting to crack like mine. It also doesnt help that most of them are teenage owned and abused their whole lives...welding up the frame shouldnt be too bad, about a foot past the major crack its solid as a rock.

140k aint bad for an 87', these 22RE's will go for quite a while if you take care of them. I need a new EGR valve, for mine...intake manifold is full of carbon buildup, it idles like ****, and has bad low end...
Pics? IMO those mini trucks look really good with a nice flatbed setup...

The bed thats on there is aftermarket, its a Deezee, its thicker than a stock bed, and minus some surface rust around the fenders its pretty **** solid. I do like the look of these things with a nice home made wood bed, but im gonna leave the one i got on there now.

newrider3

Reaction score
Huh, never knew there were aftermarket stock-appearing beds. I wish there was such a thing for 7th gen Fords, the only rust-free beds around here are on the newer trucks, they fit but don't look quite right.

Cam

Nz Petrolhead
Reaction score
I did some (ghetto) work on the Mirage today.

In a desert, alone, starving, cold, hot - reaching forward with the last breath's of life, and even i wouldnt want to see that mirage.

:D

My daily ride, 1989, B12 Nissan Sentra, down at the mo for rust repair.

sideways

Unfinished projects king.
Reaction score
Got me one (well two, sisters got one aswell) of these, mines sassy sliver lol

http://cdn.clasipar.com/pictures/photos/000/366/353/vga_Peugeot%20306SR%202.JPG

Goes alright 1.8 petrol, skids up easy enough hehe

Hehe I've got a few Peugeots, those 306s do have a bit of power :devil2:, they corner d4mn nice too.

I've got a 1957 Peugeot 403 and 2 1985 505s, their **** reliable, the 403 has done more than 800'000kms and has only had the original engine rebuilt once, about 50'000kms ago. The good 505 (one's a parts car) has about 600'000kms on it, never even had the head off, doesn't burn oil or anything, runs like new :D. It handles sooooo well too, I can do slides that put the Silvia guys to shame and I've got an open diff and a non turbo 4 cylinder engine! I can out grip just about any car this size too.

I'm picking up a 405 soon too. I've all ways liked the 306, I might get one some day, you never see the sedans over here though, just hatchbacks.

Thanks

Hayden

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
Huh, never knew there were aftermarket stock-appearing beds. I wish there was such a thing for 7th gen Fords, the only rust-free beds around here are on the newer trucks, they fit but don't look quite right.

Yea i never knew that either, and i actually cant find it on the internet....but its definitely not a toyota bed, and it has DeeZee stamped into it, its pretty substantial, me and my dad could barely pull the thing off by hand.

Rustydog2010

NZ Nutta :|
Reaction score
... they corner d4mn nice too.
... their **** reliable

They do handle nicely but **** i changed the cambelt i was at it for about 4 hours straight, it was a **** up of an idea, the only floor i can really find. But at work we had a Pug406 come in with a broken cambelt, cost over 4k NZD to fix:worried2: when a second hand one costs under 2k lol, and that was a **** up to, becase the serpentine belt slipped the crank pulley as the whole to line up the timing is on it, so we bent to sets of valves trying to fix it :mad2:

Jeremy

Rustydog2010

NZ Nutta :|
Reaction score
In a desert, alone, starving, cold, hot - reaching forward with the last breath's of life, and even i wouldnt want to see that mirage.

:D

My daily ride, 1989, B12 Nissan Sentra, down at the mo for rust repair.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

We had one of those when i was like 10-12
This is what happened....

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

Yes i know lowered is spelt wrong... i made it when i was like 12
Yea as you can see i crushed it with the digger and buried it in front of the shed, i wish we didn't crush it, it would have made a mean paddock car...

Cam

Nz Petrolhead
Reaction score
Yeah, sentras make awesome long living paddock bashers,

You look like your having fun in the digger!

I take no offence from the picture, with these cars you either like em or hate em, this is what the top gear nuts did to a sedan -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XraeBDMm2PM

I was planning on a 25-50mm lowering kit...... but if you paint the skirts (its getting a full repaint anyway) white as well as the car it looks low enough.

Besides what it looks like, it will blow yours socks off,

Nissan GA16DE (VTEC), 115- 130hp - port matched, high flow exhaust, this weigh's 1 ton or less.

And it does 700 + to a 50L tank.

Not the original motor obviously, out of a 1996 sentra. The original motor was not healthy at all.

Im turning it into a sleeper, to avoid cops and pass warrents so don't tell me what performance suspension i should put on it etc.

All thats left is rust and a pod filter, hopefully ready soon.

Anybody else got cars?

Cheers, Cam.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
eBay coilover sleeves for $40USD with some REAL springs and a performance strut assembly or buy a strut cartridge, remove the original strut internals, and make your own "coilover". Think about it. :)

Rotore

Teh SPIK
Reaction score
Yeah, sentras make awesome long living paddock bashers,

You look like your having fun in the digger!

I take no offence from the picture, with these cars you either like em or hate em, this is what the top gear nuts did to a sedan -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XraeBDMm2PM

I was planning on a 25-50mm lowering kit...... but if you paint the skirts (its getting a full repaint anyway) white as well as the car it looks low enough.

Besides what it looks like, it will blow yours socks off,

Nissan GA16DE (VTEC), 115- 130hp - port matched, high flow exhaust, this weigh's 1 ton or less.

And it does 700 + to a 50L tank.

Not the original motor obviously, out of a 1996 sentra. The original motor was not healthy at all.

Im turning it into a sleeper, to avoid cops and pass warrents so don't tell me what performance suspension i should put on it etc.

All thats left is rust and a pod filter, hopefully ready soon.

Anybody else got cars?

Cheers, Cam.

IT'S NOT VTEC!!! :censored: ITS NVCS! YOU DID NOT FEEL YOUR VTEC KICK IN!!!

lol its not vtec its nvcs which iis similar but not the same I have a soft stop for hondas.

Status
Not open for further replies.