• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

post a pic of your spud gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjo

KRAZY KIWI
Reaction score
i just want to have a look at everybodys spud guns, heres mine its got a 6 foot x 2 inch barrel and a 3 foot x 6 inch combustion chamber.

Attachments

• P24-01-10_16.28.jpg
    P24-01-10_16.28.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 9

dpaxson

Reaction score
i don't have any pictures but i've had a few spud guns over the years. I had a pneumatic gun with a sprinkler valve and a 4 foot by 1.5" barrel first, then i made a combustion gun with a 4 foot 2" barrell and a rifle ish looking one with a 1" barrell and a silencer for shooting super balls :thumbsup:

jr dragster T

Reaction score
I prefer combustion when they stay in one peice. I built one from ABS (Told it was fine and used by many) First fire on Alcohol it cracked in a bunch of places.

dpaxson

Reaction score
well i've had reliablilty issues with combustion with the electrodes getting coated in carbon. as to the explosion problem, my pnuematic gun exploded at 100psi when my friend was pumping it up. so apparently they both have problems

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
i only use schedual 40 pvc abs dont work at all i wouldnt ever use it... you can bend it with your own hands so yeah lol

Status
Not open for further replies.