Please Vote for Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

KartFab

Reaction score
Whats up everyone? I recently finished a 3 month build of a manco thunderbird, with all the street legal goodies, and i even took a stab at getting a seized tecrapseh engine going to stage 3... and it worked! If you have any bit of goodness in your soul, please for the love of all that is good in the world VOTE for my mini bike:

How To Vote

1) Join the facebook group "muscle mini bike builds" https://www.facebook.com/groups/2189033451367398/announcements/

2) Click on "announcements" and find the "judgement day" post by Joe Petrolia (of Joe's Mini Bike Reunion)

3) Scroll down until you see my SC 28 Street Legal Manco Thunderbird mini bike. Click like on the video comment

I would really appreciate it if you took a minute or two out of your day to do this for me. I've put in a lot of work on this bike and will post up a complete thread with dozens of pictures here at DIYGoKarts with the final build video as well. Thanks in advance!! I saved a better build for the 2019 diygokarts build off :)

Attachments

• IMG_5400.jpg
    IMG_5400.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5401.jpg
    IMG_5401.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 24

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Dude, you should have named it McMini!
Get it? 'Cause of the yellow and red?
Put little double arch shaped forks on it...

KartFab

Reaction score
NICE!
Consider it done sir.

thank you, I appreciate it!
You've got my vote sir. Nice looking mini.

--Daniel

Thank you sir!

Dude, you should have named it McMini!
Get it? 'Cause of the yellow and red?
Put little double arch shaped forks on it...

hah yeah thats the 2nd time ive had the mcdonalds reference.

I submitted my request to join the group

You'll like that group, lots of really cool mini bike wizardry going on there.

kevbo22

Reaction score
There are some pretty sweet bikes in that list!!...But I still voted for you. I've never had to answer questions and "apply" to a FB group before.

KartFab

Reaction score
There are some pretty sweet bikes in that list!!...But I still voted for you. I've never had to answer questions and "apply" to a FB group before.

yeah, i dont think im going to win it, but im really impressed with the custom work people did on theirs. Might try and pull out the wild card and post up on my youtube channel asking for votes but i havent been uploading constantly so I dont have a large base of viewers anymore.

2SlickNick

American Minibikes @ FB
Reaction score
Right on Grant and all our DIYGK friends... You know I threw a vote your way - Grant.

So help hook a fellow competitor up too - please DIYGK.
I am in the build off, but in a different class than Grant... So throw a vote my way too please for #o11 - off road build. Thanks in advance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie1kVngpDiQ

KartFab

Reaction score
well everybody, I made it to the finals in my class and I am basically in a 4 way tie for either 5th place in my class or 2nd place in my class. Please vote one more time! go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/2189033451367398/announcements/ and click on the “OFFICIAL VOTE POST STREET-CRUISER CLASS” and open up more comments and vote on my little street cruiser. You can also see the other classes and vote for the ones you think are awesome! this is the final voting round.

KartFab

Reaction score
thanks bob580, nick, kevbo22, frostyflammable, I ended up getting 2nd place in my class and winning a set of black venom roller rockers and a billet valve cover.

Too much drama with the Facebook group as everyone is getting butthurt for not winning, and calling out others that won saying that they shouldn't have. Glad to come back to DIYgokarts where things are a bit more friendly and constructive.

kevbo22

Reaction score
thanks bob580, nick, kevbo22, frostyflammable, I ended up getting 2nd place in my class and winning a set of black venom roller rockers and a billet valve cover.

Too much drama with the Facebook group as everyone is getting butthurt for not winning, and calling out others that won saying that they shouldn't have. Glad to come back to DIYgokarts where things are a bit more friendly and constructive.

VERY COOL! quite the prize as well....those things aren't cheap!

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score

Drama?

Attachments

• 7788CAE0-55AE-461F-B626-6B7E78B2213A.jpeg
    7788CAE0-55AE-461F-B626-6B7E78B2213A.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.