Picked up a pair of mini karts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentrek

Reaction score
I only bought them to clean them up and sell them.It gives me something to do on my day off. I have no need for them, they are too small for me and my son already has one. I got them both stripped down, I got the orange one sanded down and ready for primer, the red one I started sanding but got tired of sanding so I started taking taking the wheels apart to clean them up, they are going to polish up nice with minimal effort. I figured they would be perfect for someone with two smaller kids and a place to ride.

Sentrek

Reaction score
Frames are painted, I went with hammered copper. Not sure why, but that what I picked. The pictures dont do it justice, I took them with my phone with the garage door closed. Will get better pictures when the paint is dry and can open the door. Next weekend probably.

Shot at 2012-01-29

Shot at 2012-01-29

Shot at 2012-01-29

Shot at 2012-01-29

Shot at 2012-01-29

Sentrek

Reaction score
Done...Pretty much, waiting on a bearing and a spacer for one of the drive axles. Sorry the indoor pictures suck but the Karts them selves came out pretty nice I must say...

Sentrek

Reaction score
Thanks, Yeah, I was very pleased with how well they (mufflers) cleaned up considering how much surface rust was on the chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.