Adding to my collection
G GoKartGraveyard New member Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Oct 18, 2016 #1 Adding to my collection Attachments image.jpg 265.6 KB · Views: 23
Hellion Murderator Messages 9,193 Reaction score 4,166 Oct 18, 2016 #2 How'd you get 'em to stick to that wall? At least I think there's karts in the photo. Kinda dark and gloomy, hard to tell for certain.
How'd you get 'em to stick to that wall? At least I think there's karts in the photo. Kinda dark and gloomy, hard to tell for certain.
G GoKartGraveyard New member Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Oct 18, 2016 #3 I'll take some good pics tommorrow it's a klipper kart with a 8hp briggs and another manco dingo.
Bbqjoe Banned Messages 3,455 Reaction score 67 Location Location, Location Oct 18, 2016 #4 GoKartGraveyard said: I'll take some good pics tommorrow it's a klipper kart with a 8hp briggs and another manco dingo. Click to expand... Are ya gonna open a track or something?
GoKartGraveyard said: I'll take some good pics tommorrow it's a klipper kart with a 8hp briggs and another manco dingo. Click to expand... Are ya gonna open a track or something?
G GoKartGraveyard New member Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Oct 18, 2016 #5 Naw mostly just buy and sell them. But we have pretty good track made between me and the neighbors.
Hellion Murderator Messages 9,193 Reaction score 4,166 Oct 18, 2016 #6 You should live up to your name and... "collect them" in your backyard. All kinds must be able to comingle, the rusty, the dusty and the not-too-shabby.
You should live up to your name and... "collect them" in your backyard. All kinds must be able to comingle, the rusty, the dusty and the not-too-shabby.
chancer ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ Messages 9,358 Reaction score 94 Location COMFORT, TEXAS Oct 18, 2016 #7 Hellion said: You should live up to your name and. . Click to expand... Bury them!
G GoKartGraveyard New member Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Oct 18, 2016 #8 I have tons of parts and a few karts forsale. Prob put some on this weekend Attachments image.jpg 433.8 KB · Views: 30
Hellion Murderator Messages 9,193 Reaction score 4,166 Oct 18, 2016 #9 Ugh, I think I'm gonna be sick... I have terrible vertigo.
G GoKartGraveyard New member Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Oct 18, 2016 #10 I can't figure out why it flipps my pics
chancer ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ Messages 9,358 Reaction score 94 Location COMFORT, TEXAS Oct 18, 2016 #11 Nobody can. But it happens when you take the pic!
2SlickNick American Minibikes @ FB Messages 2,758 Reaction score 30 Location Mesa, AZ. Oct 18, 2016 #12 GoKartGraveyard said: I can't figure out why it flipps my pics Click to expand... Turn phone to left side, then snap pic.
GoKartGraveyard said: I can't figure out why it flipps my pics Click to expand... Turn phone to left side, then snap pic.
Bbqjoe Banned Messages 3,455 Reaction score 67 Location Location, Location Oct 18, 2016 #13 2SlickNick said: Turn phone to left side, then snap pic. Click to expand... Smart phones eh?
chancer ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ Messages 9,358 Reaction score 94 Location COMFORT, TEXAS Oct 18, 2016 #14 Can I buy one of those anti Gravity Karts?
G GoKartGraveyard New member Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Oct 19, 2016 #15 I'll sell the klipper for 250 8hp. TAV. Disc brake and good tires just need to figure out how to get it down. lol
I'll sell the klipper for 250 8hp. TAV. Disc brake and good tires just need to figure out how to get it down. lol
chancer ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ Messages 9,358 Reaction score 94 Location COMFORT, TEXAS Oct 19, 2016 #16 Magnets!