Picked up a couple karts today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Murderator
Messages
9,191
Reaction score
4,165
How'd you get 'em to stick to that wall?


At least I think there's karts in the photo. Kinda dark and gloomy, hard to tell for certain.
 

Hellion

Murderator
Messages
9,191
Reaction score
4,165
You should live up to your name and... "collect them" in your backyard. All kinds must be able to comingle, the rusty, the dusty and the not-too-shabby.
 

GoKartGraveyard

New member
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I have tons of parts and a few karts forsale. Prob put some on this weekend
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 30

GoKartGraveyard

New member
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I'll sell the klipper for 250 8hp. TAV. Disc brake and good tires just need to figure out how to get it down. lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top