frostyflammable
Member
Wanted to get opinions from everyone (dangerous on the internets I know) but I am getting ready to start a new project and will be doing a Stage 2 from GPS on an engine. I currently have a Predator 212 Hemi and a Hisun 196cc clone from a Coleman with a 3/4in shaft. I understand the Hemi will need some grinding but I am not worried about that. All my other project have some sort of Predator on them wanted to play with the Hisun 196cc clone just do not know much about them.
If you had both sitting around and both of them do work right now with no issues, would you build the Predator or Hisun, and why?
Finally for the cam, Mod2 or Hot cam? I am thinking Mod2 as it still has some torque down low but again never messed with a Hot 265 cam.
Thanks!
If you had both sitting around and both of them do work right now with no issues, would you build the Predator or Hisun, and why?
Finally for the cam, Mod2 or Hot cam? I am thinking Mod2 as it still has some torque down low but again never messed with a Hot 265 cam.
Thanks!