65ShelbyClone
Active member
FFS, just ask Hent for clarification.
I actually chose to do the exact opposite and just stay quiet. I can still see stuff so ehhhh…FFS, just ask Hent for clarification.
Wait and see. Not my problem.I actually chose to do the exact opposite and just stay quiet. I can still see stuff so ehhhh…
This is way more fun.FFS, just ask Hent for clarification.
Wait and see. Not my problem.

Im getting problems (errors) only when clicking back...Alright, maybe OMB is cracking down and limiting the freeloaders like me. Anyone else get this message?
View attachment 164846
Twice now, I have had this message. Almost sounds personal! I think it’s because OMB gets a lot of traffic and it may be bogging the site. I’ve seen it up to 30K “people” viewing the site over there at any one time.
"Since lots of requests in a short period of time can overload a website, Cloudflare lets a site owner monitor and control your bandwidth consumption.
You can limit the impact of high-volume traffic by setting up a “rate-limiting” rule on a per-IP address or domain basis through the Cloudflare rate-limiting feature in your website owner settings. With rate limiting, Cloudflare can automatically block traffic from a suspicious site visitor or IP address so that hackers, spammers, and other online pests are can’t bog down your site’s performance with DDoS attacks and other illicit activities."