JLs Dad
New member
Hi Members,
I'm new to the forum and need some help.
I was given a Thunder Kart S-400 frame.
Good shape,just needs paint.
There was not a motor so I thought I would try to use a 6hp Briggs& Stratton Intek 190.It's from a tiller I use to have.
The motor is not set up for throttle cable and a kill switch.
Is it possible to set this motor up to use on the frame.
I was told the original motor was a 3.5hp Briggs.
Any help would be great.I would like to set it up for my son.
Phil
I'm new to the forum and need some help.
I was given a Thunder Kart S-400 frame.
Good shape,just needs paint.
There was not a motor so I thought I would try to use a 6hp Briggs& Stratton Intek 190.It's from a tiller I use to have.
The motor is not set up for throttle cable and a kill switch.
Is it possible to set this motor up to use on the frame.
I was told the original motor was a 3.5hp Briggs.
Any help would be great.I would like to set it up for my son.
Phil