New to forum and just got a kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

peppy

Reaction score
Too late:p I had to take it off anyway. Plus, now that I have it off, I can remove all the rust and use some antiseize in case I have to do this again. Also, does anyone know what I can do to to take up some of the slop in the spindles? It is just a bolt running through it and it has some play. do they make bushings or anything for it?

jr dragster T

Reaction score
I think there may have been bronze bushing's in there before. My friend's dingo has like 1/4" of play but it still handle's fine and you dont even notice it with the front end on the ground. Realy odd.

peppy

Reaction score
Yeah... didnt see any when I pulled them off. I was hoping there were zerk fittings but I guess that was too much to ask for. I just lubed them up to stop the metal rubbing. maybe I will look later for the odds and ends. Just trying to get it going again for now. Anyone know what brake pad # it takes? The owners manual does not tell you. unless its 9598??

peppy

Reaction score
Just went and got a 40 sprocket but it was too big for the 420 chain. I also ordered a 41 sprocket so hopefully that works.

peppy

Reaction score

Went and got rods for the lincoln but not sure which one to be using.

Status
Not open for further replies.