• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

New reason why to change rods as a whole

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscaryu1

Reaction score

(Sneaks12303's picture, thanks!)

Amazing! :roflol:

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
and? so what. its a bunch of rods and ones missing the bottom half. and the title doesnt help

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Because no 2 clone rods are created equaly so basically you could have a good rod but worn out rod end cap. So alot of people replace JUST the rod end with another clone rod end which may be different a tad bit different. As you can see in Oscars post the rods are all different shades and colours. but if you buy a new rod and rod end in a pair then your guranteed to have a matching alloy and everything.

Russ2251

AZUSA:Powered by LAWN-BOY
Reaction score
Connecting rods are essentially 1 piece and are sold as such. It's the way they are all manufactured. No 2 rods are identical. EVER!!!
I can see no reason for even considering this.
If rod is bad, cap is bad. And vice versa.
Not a new reason, the ONLY reason.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
Haha nope. I just read this up on another forum, and thought it was interesting.

If you don't, don't comment.

redcali

Reaction score
Haha nope. I just read this up on another forum, and thought it was interesting.

If you don't, don't comment.

iff you read somethign on another forum that goes with the pictue, how about copying it aswell instead of just linking the photo because there isnt anything interesting in the photo for us to find.

just 6 rods.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
Anybody know how many different rods are out there in the clones ??? Here's 6....A good reason why you should never switch end caps....

Heh, big difference.

if you dont what?

this reminds me of DEI. great idea.

If you don't find it interesting. Sheesh man, I didn't create this thread so I can get flamed. If you wanna be a jerk, look elsewhere.

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
WTF? i wasnt flaming you.

yall must be some drama liking people. turning everything into drama. O NOES he is flamerzing me :rolleyes: grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.