Spudwrench72
New member
Hi from Eastern,NC
I just got a Manco 13.5HP Go Kart. It's a Robin Subaru engine.
I took the carb of and cleaned it, put fresh gas in it, made sure cap was venting, new NGK-BP6ES PLUG, cleaned the air filter.
I have spark,air and fuel. I removed the plug and opened the choke pulled the cord 6 or 8 times to ensure no gas in the cylinder. It started once. Ran rough for bat 5 mins while I was trying to dail in the air/fuel mixture it cut off. I set the air/fuel back to 2 full turns out. It is not damage. I can't get it to start again. I went through the whole process listed above again. NO LUCK... DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEALS OTHER THAN USEING IT FOR TARGET PRACTICE???? Please help
I just got a Manco 13.5HP Go Kart. It's a Robin Subaru engine.
I took the carb of and cleaned it, put fresh gas in it, made sure cap was venting, new NGK-BP6ES PLUG, cleaned the air filter.
I have spark,air and fuel. I removed the plug and opened the choke pulled the cord 6 or 8 times to ensure no gas in the cylinder. It started once. Ran rough for bat 5 mins while I was trying to dail in the air/fuel mixture it cut off. I set the air/fuel back to 2 full turns out. It is not damage. I can't get it to start again. I went through the whole process listed above again. NO LUCK... DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEALS OTHER THAN USEING IT FOR TARGET PRACTICE???? Please help
