• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Need some ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

devino246

Official DIYGK Chem Nerd
Reaction score
My next door neighbor became temporarily legally blind over the summer. It just so happens that shes a teacher at my school, and I cant get a parking pass, so Im parking in her parking spot and driving her home on occasion.

First day, I pull in. Teacher standing in the lot asks why Im parking there, i tell him, hes fine with it. Two days later, the school cop comes over, asking why Im parking there, I tell her, shes fine with it.

Now a few days later, this @$$ hole JROTC teacher stops me when Im pulling in, I tell him, still gives me a hard time. Almost a month later and hes STILL got a problem with it, saying its unfair that Im parking there and that hes gonna complain to the school cop.

So Im pretty pissed off, and I wanna screw with him. I got his phone number, so I can go that route. But I want some other ideas. Not ideas that involve a bat and his mail box or the like, but something thats gonna piss him off. I was thinking of wheat pasting a poster of him with a hitler mustache on the outside of the school in several spots. Anyone have any other ideas?

Yhe more creative, the better. Heres what me and my friend did to the rock in front of the school this summer:roflol:(CMS is the school system)

Attachments

• 110709950001.jpg
    110709950001.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 17
  • Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools.gif
    Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 40

the-cyborg

Reaction score
My next door neighbor became temporarily legally blind over the summer. It just so happens that shes a teacher at my school, and I cant get a parking pass, so Im parking in her parking spot and driving her home on occasion.

First day, I pull in. Teacher standing in the lot asks why Im parking there, i tell him, hes fine with it. Two days later, the school cop comes over, asking why Im parking there, I tell her, shes fine with it.

Now a few days later, this @$$ hole JROTC teacher stops me when Im pulling in, I tell him, still gives me a hard time. Almost a month later and hes STILL got a problem with it, saying its unfair that Im parking there and that hes gonna complain to the school cop.

So Im pretty pissed off, and I wanna screw with him. I got his phone number, so I can go that route. But I want some other ideas. Not ideas that involve a bat and his mail box or the like, but something thats gonna piss him off. I was thinking of wheat pasting a poster of him with a hitler mustache on the outside of the school in several spots. Anyone have any other ideas?

First off don't get your panties in a bunch over it, it's not worth getting bent out of shape about it.

Have the teacher right a letter, or call the school to give you a special temporary pass to park in that spot.
Problem solved diplomatically, you can't fight azz holes buy being one, beat them at their on game.

devino246

Official DIYGK Chem Nerd
Reaction score
First off don't get your panties in a bunch over it, it's not worth getting bent out of shape about it.

Have the teacher right a letter, or call the school to give you a special temporary pass to park in that spot.
Problem solved diplomatically, you can't fight azz holes buy being one, beat them at their on game.

Oh, I know, the teacher is talking to him. I just wanna screw with him cause he's always this way and it'll really get his in a bunch. Fun for me too:wai:

And my friend hates him, so its two birds with one stone.

CaptCanadia

Reaction score
Oh I have a few. Considering your a mechanical guy you could go the classic way and plan it out with some other guys and put a car together in the hallway so it can't fit out. that doesn't really target the teacher though.

"If you can get access to a phone at school (or nearby), before class, phone school and ask to speak to the teacher you have next. Say it's urgent. If you're a good talker you can keep him/her busy for a long time."

This is my favorite one and I've even done it myself. It's fun to mess with them on the phone because they don't know who it is and it's always fun to waste teachers time.

If you really wanna be mean you can complain. Get a few of your friends to help you and make up a fake story. Get a friend to go up to a dean or principal and tell them that the teacher touched me. Then back them up with a few friends. You have to plan this well because you can get in a lot of trouble. I think 6 or 7 kids got suspended last year at my school for doing that. Get your story straight and you can be a true dick.

devino246

Official DIYGK Chem Nerd
Reaction score
Oh I have a few. Considering your a mechanical guy you could go the classic way and plan it out with some other guys and put a car together in the hallway so it can't fit out. that doesn't really target the teacher though.

"If you can get access to a phone at school (or nearby), before class, phone school and ask to speak to the teacher you have next. Say it's urgent. If you're a good talker you can keep him/her busy for a long time."

This is my favorite one and I've even done it myself. It's fun to mess with them on the phone because they don't know who it is and it's always fun to waste teachers time.

If you really wanna be mean you can complain. Get a few of your friends to help you and make up a fake story. Get a friend to go up to a dean or principal and tell them that the teacher touched me. Then back them up with a few friends. You have to plan this well because you can get in a lot of trouble. I think 6 or 7 kids got suspended last year at my school for doing that. Get your story straight and you can be a true dick.

That may be taking it a tad to far. However, I like the first one, but save that for a senior prank thread this spring.

CaptCanadia

Reaction score
"Pick two teachers that you think would be most suitable for this prank, say, teacher 1 and teacher 2. Pick one teacher that you'd like to prank, say t1, and try to learn the handwriting style of t2. Write a love letter from t2 and put it in an envelope saying 'to t1' and put it somewhere where t1 will find it without knowing where it came from."

This one seems funny I just found it. You could make it so it looks like the teacher you hate sent a love letter to another guy. That would be good.

Badot

Reaction score
Stock up on ketchup/mustard/mayo/relish packets from your fast food restaurant of choice. Dump some all over the halls between classes. Half the people won't care and walk on them, smashing them all open, the other half will flip out and not go anywhere, so the hallways would all get waaaaay backed up. Repeat between every period.

If you get a lot of people doing this, you'll have tons of people grabbing the packets from their job, and the more people dumping the packets everywhere the better.

CaptCanadia

Reaction score
Stock up on ketchup/mustard/mayo/relish packets from your fast food restaurant of choice. Dump some all over the halls between classes. Half the people won't care and walk on them, smashing them all open, the other half will flip out and not go anywhere, so the hallways would all get waaaaay backed up. Repeat between every period.

If you get a lot of people doing this, you'll have tons of people grabbing the packets from their job, and the more people dumping the packets everywhere the better.

Hahaha that's a good one but I don't have halls!

karl

Reaction score
I know- Find the teachers house and smear his walls with poop

Attachments

• poop.jpg
    poop.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.