• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Need some ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsox985

Reaction score
This is a bad idea. Civil resistance. It worked for an entire race, why not you? Take the high road in all this.

devino246

Official DIYGK Chem Nerd
Reaction score
Since we're on the topic of pranks, Im thinking of digging a post hole, inserting rebar at several different angles, filling the hole with concrete, placing an old toilet over the hole, and pouring more concrete down the toilet, securing the toilet to the ground, for my senior prank. They'd need to dig a 8 foot wide hole to get the thing out:roflol: i figure its not harmful, but enough of a pain.

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
If you really wanna be mean you can complain. Get a few of your friends to help you and make up a fake story. Get a friend to go up to a dean or principal and tell them that the teacher touched me. Then back them up with a few friends. You have to plan this well because you can get in a lot of trouble. I think 6 or 7 kids got suspended last year at my school for doing that. Get your story straight and you can be a true dick.

This must be the dumbest and meanest statement I have heard on this site. Have you any idea how serious that allegation is? People can go to jail for doing that kind of thing. Not to mention ruining the teachers life and career. And you want to do this just to get back at a teacher??

fowler

Reaction score
i got some roundup (industrial weed killer)
and wrote LEAVERS 2010 in the hill out the front of our school spo everyone that drove past saw it
the whole thing was about 20 metres long

at one on the other schools they poured some chemicals in the pool and turned it bright purple but they poisoned the water, lol

some of the others included doing nudie runs though the girls schools and haveing the grass quadragle concreted on the weekend

as for the teacher id just ignore him there isnt really anything he can do is there

CaptCanadia

Reaction score
This must be the dumbest and meanest statement I have heard on this site. Have you any idea how serious that allegation is? People can go to jail for doing that kind of thing. Not to mention ruining the teachers life and career. And you want to do this just to get back at a teacher??

Students do that to teachers they feel can't teach. Last year there were 7 bio teachers that got fired because of student complaints. The students can control the teachers job if they want to.

fowler

Reaction score
yes and thats sad

u shouldnt have that ability, u cant judge if a teacher can do his or her job

i know because it was only 3 years ago
if a teacher wasnt intresting or seemed like a bit of an idiot we all hated him but but we always did our work and the class average never changed
then u finish school and u figure u have learnt alot from these people

this is a serious twisting of the law and has serious conciquences i hope u have nothing to do with this
if i found anyone to be doing this i would report them imediatly

u will ruin a teachers life and it is sad for all the people who actually have been assulted
u are basially useing them and the laws they have created for a childish game of whch u dont understand the consiquenses

yes there are some teacher that are clearly useless but there are other ways to deal with it

anderkart

Reaction score
You should ditch all your childish plans of revenge and simply get some type of written permission to park there. Then just politely show it to anyone that hassles you. If you go around causing trouble and making enemies you'll just end up making more trouble for yourself in the long run.

Once word gets around that you drive a blind teacher home all the teachers will think your cool and cut you extra slack. If you pull some stupid revenge plot and get caught it could screw up your whole life...

CaptCanadia

Reaction score
This is just a for fun thing. Lets leave seriousness out of this because obviously nobody is gonna try to get a teacher fired. Pulling a prank won't solve your problem, but it is fun. Harmless fun. If it is a big deal then just talk to an admin.

sexyvicta

Reaction score
Students do that to teachers they feel can't teach. Last year there were 7 bio teachers that got fired because of student complaints. The students can control the teachers job if they want to.

this is why the usa has turned to ****. Everybody is scared of being sued. In most countries they would be like: "lol stfu. You're children. You have no rights. Do your home work."

CaptCanadia

Reaction score
this is why the usa has turned to ****. Everybody is scared of being sued. In most countries they would be like: "lol stfu. You're children. You have no rights. Do your home work."

Wow that was ignorant. It has nothing to do with homework. Children do have rights. We are human beings and deserve a voice. I agree with government on limiting and protecting those rights of children until they reach a certain age, but we have a voice. I'm not going to point fingers at why America is going to **** because I don't know. It isn't just America in debt either. Most countries are in debt.

sexyvicta

Reaction score
i wasn't talking about the economy lol

i was talking about a society where people are afraid to do anything which may leave them open to being taken to court

its why cessna and piper stopped making aircraft in the 80s. They had to change the law so it was possible for cessna to resume production without being faced by lawsuits everytime some moron did something stupid and killed/hurt himself in one of their aircraft.

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
Block up his car, so without scrutinizing it i looks fine... he starts it up, puts er in gear, gasses and... nothing happens...

:D

Rustydog2010

NZ Nutta :|
Reaction score
Wow that was ignorant. It has nothing to do with homework. Children do have rights. We are human beings and deserve a voice. I agree with government on limiting and protecting those rights of children until they reach a certain age, but we have a voice. I'm not going to point fingers at why America is going to **** because I don't know. It isn't just America in debt either. Most countries are in debt.

Trololol.

What a random load of crap. :roflol:

Status
Not open for further replies.