fowler
New member
I hope u didn't think I was serious toystory
Yeah. I did. I apologize. Should have known better. My bad.I hope u didn't think I was serious toystory
that thing is mad
whats wrong with the office chair rear strut
u see getto i see adjustable ride height
u pay big money for a shock like that
I hope u didn't think I was serious toystory
Yeah. I did. I apologize. Should have known better. My bad.
The problem with sarcasm is you can't detect it in text![]()
ya we should get more emotions
that is one mad seat cover
I found this one. I don't know how to make it an emoticon that the site can use though
Not quite sure what i am going to do for him yet, or how nd where to start
the images just have to be added to the correct folder on the server.I like it
You have to figure out how we can use that
I like it
You have to figure out how we can use that
well i started on it , we made a list.
1: get it to run smooth, not sure of that since it was taking on water through no air cleaner.
2: redo throttle linkage with cable setup
3: rebuild/engineer dual scrubber brakes with the pedal operating it not a lever
4: fix the front spindle wobble, the spindle itself wobbles and the wheels wobble on spindle.
5: put in kill switch.
6: mount a 12v headlight. i use led disks and a AA 12v battery pack. uses very little power to run and will last a long time.
7: remove the rear tires and replace, kinda rough since the wheels are held on by welded washers.
8: more to be continued as he get bored and breaks stuff.
so for 1-7 i am getting 120 bucks.


Why do people weld **** on axles??? How stupid. Couldn't we save up the $2 and properly attach the wheel.
Unbelievable. Don't people think ahead at all. Does someone actually think that wheel will never need to be removed again?
Agreed. Some folks are dumber'n mud...
Also- how does a spindle wobble?