My kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartmofo

Reaction score
O ya it was very difficult. At one point the camera fell and i didn't know about it(already mentioned). Got a half baked pedal hooked up but not getting full power out of it but i'll fix it!

Kartmofo

Reaction score
hey ppl,off the topic,went to go see THE NUMBER 23 and i must say it is a interesting movie. Jim carrey goin crazy. Recommend anyone to go see it!

2or3wheels

Reaction score
Yeah a gas pedal would make your kart go just a little bit.;) in january i had a posting in which i asked for motor help. I did get it fixed and to everyone that helped thanks. It was rebuilt by the guy i got it from. it has so much compression that if i pull it before the compression it will life the whole bike up. :eek: its purrrsss 2. i just wanted to give credit to those who helped me. but yeah that movie looks tight

Tomcatsjt

Reaction score
Yeah, if you add the gas pedal the kart will be able to go faster because you'll be able to drive with out having to reach back (I think in your video) But anyway looks like fun!!! Hope the snow goes away...

Last edited:

Kartmofo

Reaction score
I hope so too. I plan to ride my new bike lots in the summer. More then my gokart i think!! My next project is going to be a mini bike i hope.

Kartmofo

Reaction score
so tomorow i am going to put my new 6.5 on my kart and test it out,much quieter then my old 80's briggs plus 3900 RPM. I will try to post more pics and another vid.

Kartmofo

Reaction score
**update**

Put my 6.5 HP engine on my gokart and It goes so fast I am no longer able to control the kart!!(still reaching back to the engine for the throttle)And I am not even full throttle yet. I will post more pics when I get a camera. Big jump in speed when u go from 3600 to 3900 RPM. Plus this engine is so much quieter but when I sit and rev it up it sounds so sweet!!!!

Last edited:

Kartmofo

Reaction score

ryf

Reaction score
seeing that video, I'm a little scared of what my 17 hp will do.. but at least I know it won't be under powered!!

whats the CC's on that motor? 125? 150?

Kartmofo

Reaction score
Well bad news ppl, gotta get a new frame because I crashed my go kart into a road sign. The fault was too much speed and too much dirt on road. Anyway engine is fine so I might rebuild the frame cause the axle bent and the left front wheel is demolished and the spindle is no better.

ryf

Reaction score
maybe go with a wider tire in the back (and front for that matter) that will give you less tire spin, but more traction and safety.. just a thought... sorry for the loss though, you know a throttle cable is only $11 at tractor supply center

Status
Not open for further replies.