My kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartmofo

Reaction score
well i had 1 but it locked up on my thats y i crashed,thanks for the condolences though, the frame really isn't that bad but i gotta make it longer.

Last edited:

Kartmofo

Reaction score
fyi it really hurts to hit a street sign at 25 mph and go up it. Hurt my nads!!!!!!
but i dragged it home and laughed it off!

2or3wheels

Reaction score
Yup that happens. i have a kart and i rode it a few times in the city and took it up north where it was supposed to stay. my bro rode it a few times and i get on it and i try to go through some trail we have a hit a tree and broke a weld on the tie rod. but i mean its all part of the fun. except for me it cost $70 to doa 2" and a 1" weld. and now my bro ran into a diferent tree and cracked the other side one so now its sitting waiting for us to find a welder under $150. Anyways it looked like in the videos like you guys were cramped so making it longer would be cool. dont make it to long so it wont bow.

Kartmofo

Reaction score
ya true my neighbour is getting his welder next weekend so i am building another kart from scratch with the same motor and maybe the same gear ratio.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
fyi it really hurts to hit a street sign at 25 mph and go up it. Hurt my nads!!!!!!
but i dragged it home and laughed it off!

LOL! I did that once on a bike going downhill except I hit a tree...

Kartmofo

Reaction score
o ya,funny thing though,i started stirring up dust like last monday and now the cops finally come around to check things out!!! LOL

ryf

Reaction score
fyi, you really shouldn't ride regularly on a public road, the road you live on looks like private/not state maintained, but you really don't want to deal with that kind of trouble. if the cops are coming around, it usually means they are being called.

I know in ohio, if you are underage and on a gokart/4 wheeler, the punishment can be no liscense until 21. look into it in your area so you know the risk your taking. I'm 27 and married, but my neighbors kids didn't listen to their grandfather(lives across street), and thats what their against now. the cop was doing rounds(our street is a heavily enforced speed zone), wasn't even called on them. but they are sitting in the passenger seat for 5 extra years now.

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
Looks fun. except the accident didn't sound fun.
can't wait to get me one.

Any thoughts of using a suspension? or is it impractical for hobby grade go-karts.

Status
Not open for further replies.