• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Most expensive day ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
Round one clothed. Last place takes something off. Repeat!
I think I know who looses first. Can you see it

This picture forum safe right?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 5

Kartorbust

Reaction score
I'd had something good to write, but it's so bad, that it probably is against forum rules so I'll leave it at, why pay when you can get for free?

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
If you think the wedding is expensive, just wait for the divorce! :thumbsup: I'm in over $300,000.00 and counting. She came in the marriage with nothing. The divorce is still the best money I ever spent. By the way, I left with nothing. We dated/lived together for 9 years before we got married, I thought I knew her too.:mad2:

Denny

Kartorbust

Reaction score
If we divorce here, she gets 50% of everything according MN law. So retirement funds, savings, checking, stocks/bonds...It's BS.

Flyinhillbilly

The great cornholio
Reaction score
Me neither:thumbsup:

I've had to fight my way out of one. That was one of the times I was fist fighting with a pistol in my pocket. Dude let his battleship mouth write a check his rowboat hiney couldn't cash. Apparently he was pretty popular there.
I got out with a broken nose, bloody mouth, and several swelled up spots, but I got out.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
If we divorce here, she gets 50% of everything according MN law. So retirement funds, savings, checking, stocks/bonds...It's BS.

You are forgetting, first she steals everything. Next comes the divorce where she gets half and then sues you for you're half. Then finally to add insult to injury you get to pay for both lawyers! :thumbsup:

No, we did not have any kids!

Denny

Kartorbust

Reaction score
We are pretty civilized, despite some fights we have over small bs, we could work it out. If she left right now she'd be taking what she bought... Essentially a 55" tv, Xbox 360, Xbox one, PS4 and majority of our game library (40+ games), laptop, the cat, ottoman, 80% of the DVDs and that's it.

Noway would she ever get to touch my tools or anything like that. I'd melt them all down to slag, before I'd let anyone take them.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK so just to balance out the negativity here, I'm happily married, and it was one of the better decisions in my life. That said, it's a big decision, and it's not to be take lightly! Best of luck and congratulations again on the happy news.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Thanks Robert. No idea what day this week I'll be able to do it, because Tuesday-Thursday we are likely to see snow. So I may be working all those days, rather than picking her up on Thursday, like we were planning. At some point during all that, is when I'm popping it to her. Positivity is what we all need. Negative Nancy can go home for the rest of the day.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a story I've only told a few people, but I'll say it here anyway...

I bought the ring for my wife A FULL YEAR before I asked her! That wasn't the plan, it's just how it happened. We dated for years before that, so there wasn't any "hurry", and I was looking for a great time to ask her. It drove me nuts having that ring and "trying to find the right time!"

Though I did find a great time, (different story) at the end of the day, just get it done! ;)

So, hey, if there's a ton of snow, fake a breakdown and ask her then! (Just be safe LOL with all those other drivers!) Or find a good spot to pull off the road and say something like "I need to check the tires, can you help me" or something. A crazy story is something she's going to want to tell again and again! Good luck.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Dude sounded like he was taking the largest dump of his life lol. Always knew not to do it in front of so many people...Baseball, football, etc, too much on the spot and too many witnesses. I've seen some during gaming conventions, during Q&A panels that some hold and yeah, if some of them studder that bad, I'd be a lot worse. Would need a paper bag over my head just to block out how red my face would be lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.