• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Most expensive day ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Just went to Jared jewelry store and picked up a white gold halo engagement ring so I can propose to my girlfriend when she gets back from her trip. Spent way more than I was hoping, but so glad I'm able to get it on a payment plan. Now just need to be at work more often to help pay this sucker off.

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
Oh great we still have time to warn you! Its the end of everything! Good bye go karts, mini bikes, fun times. No more playing in the band. Say bye to mom all family events at new parents house. Did i mention inlaws!

All jokes aside. Congrats. Heres hoping you are the contradiction to the rule. :cheers2:

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Just went to Jared jewelry store and picked up a white gold halo engagement ring so I can propose to my girlfriend when she gets back from her trip. Spent way more than I was hoping, but so glad I'm able to get it on a payment plan. Now just need to be at work more often to help pay this sucker off.

OMG!!! So sorry, we are leaving fo Jamaica tomorrow. She did want me to tell you:LOSER!

JK...Good luck bro!

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Oh great we still have time to warn you! Its the end of everything! Good bye go karts, mini bikes, fun times. No more playing in the band. Say bye to mom all family events at new parents house. Did i mention inlaws!

All jokes aside. Congrats. Heres hoping you are the contradiction to the rule. :cheers2:
I'm good with her family. Aside from the drinking, I fit right in. I'm trying to talk them into letting me build go karts for the kids.

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
I'm good with her family. Aside from the drinking, I fit right in. I'm trying to talk them into letting me build go karts for the kids.

Oh its too late for you...... If you have to talk them into it......:surrender: hehe.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Her nephew's dad is into motorcycles so it's all good.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

No problems with her old man...Practically non-existent. Just her mother. The wedding expenses are on myself and girlfriend. We've looked at nice venues and found a great one in South Dakota that's close for both families.

This was so worth it though.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
"Most EXPENSIVE DAY EVER??."

DUDE!!!!!! The cheapest part is GOING IN!!!!!!

You.....NRV MIND!

OHHHHH....Never mind!!!! Everyone will be whispering: " He went to Jared!"

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Lol most expensive day so far I guess. Second close was $14,000 on crowns on my teeth but that was on the insurance dollar not mine. This was $2027 with a $175 warranty.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Lol most expensive day so far I guess. Second close was $14,000 on crowns on my teeth but that was on the insurance dollar not mine. This was $2027 with a $175 warranty.

IDK....I guess you could say it's when I walked out of the hospital with a $44,000 bill.

( But .....does it count if you don't pay it?)

I'd like to get me some teeth!

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Porcelain is a Godsend for teeth. Still have to brush. My mom had full upper and lower false teeth, said they were the most uncomfortable things ever.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Brutal. Can't imagine what that's like

You already said it : "Brutal."

It doesn't help I had a gourmet palate, ate anything that didn't eat me first, and could handle the strongest chilies.

( That's pretty much ALL gone !)

The upside is I'm breathing, ( although not very well!) ....But that always trumps NOT breathing, I guess.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

That was a strange trip. A team of like 8 doctors all " concured" that I did not need Chemotherapy.

I asked the radiation Dr. What the Chemo Dr. thought. He said : " He thinks you need Chemo." I said: " Well, then I'm doing Chemo!"

It may seem a little strange at first, until you think about it this way:

You are lying in your death bed....and you have to wonder: " Could I have beaten this Cancer IF I HAD DONE CHEMO?" Crap like that runs through your mind when you ACTUALLY face death.

It REALLY DOES change your perspective. Kinda like a hit man calling and saying: " I'm watching you!...."

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Sucker!
Just kidding. Congrats. Best of luck for a long happy marriage, may you have several children. Best wishes that they are all girls!!!

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Sucker!
Just kidding. Congrats. Best of luck for a long happy marriage, may you have several children. Best wishes that they are all girls!!!
Man I'm just hoping for one. Anymore than that and I'll go crazy. Here's hoping if we do have kids, they are like me when I was younger...Quiet and well behaved.

Status
Not open for further replies.