Mini-build go kart build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpdingo

Reaction score
Ok this isn't anywhere enough to go in the mail build-off but its a little thing I decided to work on.

So I have my little chinese go kart frame with its dead motor mount and it poor gear ratios and everything....so I wanted to make it electric. I also have an old Razor Scooter that hasn't been working in a few years so I decided to take it apart.

So far....the sprocket has been a bolt on swap, and the motor will go on a custom plate which will also be near bolt on with two drilled holes. The old motor mount will probably hold the motor controller and I can hang the batteries through the center of the frame. My hope is also to make some extensions so that the seat can be lifted up a little bit to make the riding position more comfortable. I will post pictures in a little while. What do you guys think? I mean its not going to be fast(well I'll probably 36V mod it just for a little more oomff), but may as well take two pieces of trash and make one piece of good out of it.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Ok this isn't anywhere enough to go in the mail build-off but its a little thing I decided to work on.

Some "Visual Aid" for those of us who are reading impaired:
BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :roflol::roflol:

Attachments

• MailMeme.jpg
    MailMeme.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.