mikuni carb throttle hookup???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemegacool

got boost? :)
Reaction score
soooo bought a f**ing big mikuni carb on ebay for 15$ to put in front of the turbo i installed on my shopping cart's gx160 and now i have a little question : how the hell does the cables attach itself on the plunger???? i'm usually veru good at figuring stuff out but i'm jammed on this one... never had a mikuni carb befor though... any help would be greatly appreciated here's some pics to help you help me ;) WARNING 56K MELT!!!

edit: ok lol i figured it out... i think... but now what cable should i use, would a bicycle speed cable work, basically i needs to have a little chunk a the end of approx 3.8mm

thanks!

lemegacool

Reaction score
37mm lol! it should be able to run a gx160 through a turbo right? lol i have silicone piping and a ridiculously big air filter in the mail!

jr dragster T

Reaction score
The only reason your needing such a large carb is because your doing a draw threw setup. Good luck with your build. I bet its gona be a %^$#@ to start.

lemegacool

Reaction score
The only reason your needing such a large carb is because your doing a draw threw setup. Good luck with your build. I bet its gona be a %^$#@ to start.

lol i know but eh... it's most for look since i only ride this cart to go get the mail (400m ride) i'm gonna pre-spool it with a leaf blower/jk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.