Mega Moto 212 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up. I like these--looks like a slightly smaller MB200 Warrior.

I am a bit peeved at the lack of rear suspension though. This is 2019. But those disc brakes are 2019...

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Durn, I would get minibikes, but my dad won't allow it.
At least he'll let me cut off the roll hoop of m kart!

vpd66

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up. I like these--looks like a slightly smaller MB200 Warrior.

I am a bit peeved at the lack of rear suspension though. This is 2019. But those disc brakes are 2019...

I have one of these and despite that it has no rear suspension it rides quite well. I trail and woods ride mine most of the time and lack of rear suspension has never bothered me.

KartFab

Reaction score

thats weird that they would opt for front disc and not do rear suspension. Even the trailmaster mb200-2 has rear suspension with no front brake. does have rear hydraulics though, so that is nice.

mckutzy

Reaction score
Its an absolute shame it is that amount there, and almost 2K here anywhere they are sold in Canada.......
Its one of the few thing that have a VIN aswell for me to even ride it offroad(Here we need to have a plate, insurance ect)... not too mention it could eventually get street legal...

Heck I cant even find a frame......

But that would be too easy...

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Yeah, that Trailmaster with full suspension is nice. :wai:

Someone over on OMB did a rear swingarm on a Warrior that was nicely integrated, so much so that I thought the rear shocks were just there for looks (and that it was still rigid).

Its an absolute shame it is that amount there, and almost 2K here anywhere they are sold in Canada.......
Its one of the few thing that have a VIN aswell for me to even ride it offroad (Here we need to have a plate, insurance ect)... not too mention it could eventually get street legal...

:eek: I'd move.

vpd66

Reaction score
thats weird that they would opt for front disc and not do rear suspension. Even the trailmaster mb200-2 has rear suspension with no front brake. does have rear hydraulics though, so that is nice.

Another thing is the brakes are awesome. I had a branch get wedged in the throttle and hang the throttle up at 3000 rpm. Out of natural reaction I grabbed the rear brake has hard has I could. It held the bike back long enough for me to hit the kill switch. This bike has the best brakes I've ever seen on a minibike.

Status
Not open for further replies.