shakey0818
New member
- Messages
- 332
- Reaction score
- 0
Just picked this up yesterday for $50 off of a friend.He gave me a good deal cause I give him my scrap and other things he can sell at yard sales and stuff.It has a 5hp briggs with a Comet torque converter.It has compression. The inside of the tank is a little rusted so I didnt try to start it.One of the side rails needs to be welded.It also needs all new tires.I havent seen a carb quite like this.Not sure if I should buy a new tank and carb or a new engine . It's a little bit rusty.Nothing a few rattle cans and some sandpaper wont cure.
I was thinking of makig a General Lee one like I seen here a few days ago. Any info on what make model # it is will be appreciated.Took me about an hr and a half to take it all apart.



TnxNRob
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk
I was thinking of makig a General Lee one like I seen here a few days ago. Any info on what make model # it is will be appreciated.Took me about an hr and a half to take it all apart.



TnxNRob
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk




