• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Lost a great member if the DIYGK community

Status
Not open for further replies.

2SlickNick

American Minibikes @ FB
Reaction score
Ride in peace... Ryan / Supermannotorious

I can't believe what I was seeing on Facebook today...
Even though I have never met him personally, we have talked on the phone a number of times, texted, and always talked about meeting up and hanging out. I guess daily life just go in the way... He was always inviting me on motorcycle rides, and I always gave my stupid excuse why I never made it.

It really sucks to hear this about him, he was very helpful on the forum and was always building some cool stuff. I know he leaves behind a wife and daughter , just thought I'd let you guys know that we lost a good member. :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190930-154630_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190930-154630_Facebook.jpg
    634.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20190930-153324_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190930-153324_Samsung Internet.jpg
    439.2 KB · Views: 13

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
:smiley_omg:
That was too sudden!
He'll be ridin' through the sky, with wrecks no more!
I know there's technically no religion allowed, but I hope to meet him in the Ressurection.
Very sad.

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
Sad to see that.

We've only got this life, make it count. Never know, tomorrow could be your last.

Texan

Senor Member
Reaction score
What the.....!!!! No man!!! I loved his posts. Just the other day he was asking about extending his WiFi. It is a sad loss.

RIP

Yeah, what a bummer. I really enjoyed his threads also. From his battle with Code Compliance for his Tarps and his old crazy neighbor, his RV upgrades and camping trips to his move to his new place and driveway battle with his new crazy neighbors...RIP

2SlickNick

American Minibikes @ FB
Reaction score
I have no idea what happened or how he passed. But he was definitely a true do-it-yourself kind of guy. I'm sure you will be missed by many, definitely sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.