firemanjim
Just kartin' around....
Sure do like the looks of that high-side rail kart in pic #6..... Got more pics of it?
Naw. I have been flipping karts for a while now. This is, though, the most karts that I have ever had at one time. My garage and trailer looked so empty after christmas so I had to hurry and fill it with junk before my wife started getting any ideas like "now we have space in the garage for my car". I totally nipped that one in the bud.I see how you are now- You go over to Dennis house- he has 9.....keeping up with the kartdashinguys???![]()
Sure do like the looks of that high-side rail kart in pic #6..... Got more pics of it?
Naw. I have been flipping karts for a while now. This is, though, the most karts that I have ever had at one time. My garage and trailer looked so empty after christmas so I had to hurry and fill it with junk before my wife started getting any ideas like "now we have space in the garage for my car". I totally nipped that one in the bud.
.

That orange one sure is sharp. I see why ya wanna keep it..... I would too 

...and here is what I picked up
I love it when people don't want something and just sell it cheap because they have no use for it.
Do you buy ex-wives??????
Do you buy ex-wives??????
I got 2 x's I'll let you have for the price of one.
![]()

at someone that you would go there, it's better that I don't know, that way i can claim "Plausible Denaiblity"....... Do I really want to know ???? No. I don't want to know; if you are soat someone that you would go there, it's better that I don't know, that way i can claim "Plausible Denaiblity"....
.......jk
... sigh... it's a Southern thang... I wouldnt get my knickers in a bunch if I were you... You do hear bout the only 2 things that come outta that state..........jk
![]()
Holy smokes, gran_pann! No wonder carts are so hard to find around Dallas. You bought them all.
Holy smokes, gran_pann! No wonder carts are so hard to find around Dallas. You bought them all.
