Look what the cat drug in

Status
Not open for further replies.

KartFab

Active member
Messages
3,381
Reaction score
60
Location
Dallas, TX
I see how you are now- You go over to Dennis house- he has 9.....keeping up with the kartdashinguys???:lolgoku:
Naw. I have been flipping karts for a while now. This is, though, the most karts that I have ever had at one time. My garage and trailer looked so empty after christmas so I had to hurry and fill it with junk before my wife started getting any ideas like "now we have space in the garage for my car". I totally nipped that one in the bud.

Sure do like the looks of that high-side rail kart in pic #6..... Got more pics of it?

I'm not sure which one you are talking about.
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
71
Location
White Settlement Texas
Naw. I have been flipping karts for a while now. This is, though, the most karts that I have ever had at one time. My garage and trailer looked so empty after christmas so I had to hurry and fill it with junk before my wife started getting any ideas like "now we have space in the garage for my car". I totally nipped that one in the bud.



.

:funnypost::wai::thumbsup: The thing I could never figure out is when I had 100 golf clubs.......the wife could always spot new one???????
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
This one..... :cornut: That orange one sure is sharp. I see why ya wanna keep it..... I would too :thumbsup:

QUOTE=Poboy kartman;303810]:funnypost::wai::thumbsup: The thing I could never figure out is when I had 100 golf clubs.......the wife could always spot new one???????[/QUOTE]

Because of all the time she sat looking at them in disgust.......:lolgoku:
 

Attachments

  • photo11111.jpg
    photo11111.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 66

KartFab

Active member
Messages
3,381
Reaction score
60
Location
Dallas, TX
i see four go karts in this picture, which one!!! the red spray paint no seat one on the front left of the pic?

the no seat 2.5 hp briggs thunderkart one on the front right of the pic?

or the one behind the front two that is facing sideways that is black?

or the one in the very back that is orange?
 

KartFab

Active member
Messages
3,381
Reaction score
60
Location
Dallas, TX
Ill take some more pics this afternoon. Does anybody know where to find cheap parts for these old briggs engines?

This 2.5 hp briggs engine i really like and will keep for a future project. the throttle linkages are a little messed up and its missing the air filter housing and air filter. Are there any good/cheap places to buy this stuff for the older briggs engines (and the two 5 hp flatheads I have now)?
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
Pretty sure i got the linkages ..... Ill post pics tomorrow. Believe i got the whole sha-bang.... I got a 3 & a 3.5 hp BnS old school ...... look at the pics in my albums. The one labeled market place.... there is a pic of both....
 

KartFab

Active member
Messages
3,381
Reaction score
60
Location
Dallas, TX
Here are the pics of that kart you were asking about. Its an old thunderkart seriously underpowered. The "new" seat is what my son put on it because he was getting antsy to get these things running. He just couldnt wait so he got some scrap wood from the garage and now it has a seat! :wai:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3058.jpg
    IMG_3058.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3059.jpg
    IMG_3059.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3060.jpg
    IMG_3060.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3061.jpg
    IMG_3061.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3062.jpg
    IMG_3062.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3065.jpg
    IMG_3065.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3064.jpg
    IMG_3064.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3063.jpg
    IMG_3063.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 7

KartFab

Active member
Messages
3,381
Reaction score
60
Location
Dallas, TX
...and here is what I picked up today

subaru 6 hp engine with clutch and electric start!. Carb is probably just dirty, pulls great and the guy that sold it to me had kept it in his garage and he just couldnt get it to start again. I am going to put this on the orange and black manco that i got last week. He sold it to me for $80 thanks!

Comet 30 series TAV A guy bought this mini bike and it had it on it. He wanted it to look vintage/old school so he put a clutch on it instead. The TAV looks practically new with not much use at all. This is also going on the black and orange kart. He sold it to me for $60 thanks man!

I love it when people don't want something and just sell it cheap because they have no use for it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3054.jpg
    IMG_3054.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3055.jpg
    IMG_3055.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3056.jpg
    IMG_3056.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3057.jpg
    IMG_3057.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 9

machinist@large

Active member
Messages
2,865
Reaction score
33
Location
West Michigan, 49331
Do you buy ex-wives??????

:wai: I got 2 x's I'll let you have for the price of one. :thumbsup:

:eek: :eek: :worried2: :worried2:

The fact that TWO OF YOU are all over that really kind of scares me... Do I really want to know ???? No. I don't want to know; if you are so :censored: at someone that you would go there, it's better that I don't know, that way i can claim "Plausible Denaiblity"....
 

Half-breeder

"Edit" button removed
Messages
1,686
Reaction score
9
... Do I really want to know ???? No. I don't want to know; if you are so :censored: at someone that you would go there, it's better that I don't know, that way i can claim "Plausible Denaiblity"....

... sigh... it's a Southern thang... I wouldnt get my knickers in a bunch if I were you... You do hear bout the only 2 things that come outta that state...:lolgoku:.......jk



:backtotopic:
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
71
Location
White Settlement Texas
... sigh... it's a Southern thang... I wouldnt get my knickers in a bunch if I were you... You do hear bout the only 2 things that come outta that state...:lolgoku:.......jk



:backtotopic:

Well I'm safe there....I have horns on me.....

Edit: Besides- She was getting too old to push the mower. Want to trade her 2 for one....two 25 year olds for one slightly used 50....
 

KartFab

Active member
Messages
3,381
Reaction score
60
Location
Dallas, TX
Holy smokes, gran_pann! No wonder carts are so hard to find around Dallas. You bought them all.

Honestly, you will see a kart run for $100 every couple of weeks. For whatever reason, 5 popped up one day and I just bought them all because I was trying to be like that all seeing eye, addicted, always searching for my precious.... cheap go karts that is... on craigslist. Nerd alert.

If you would like to buy one from me ill be selling 4 of them this summer completely restored for $500-$800 a pop. :p keep an eye out, just search for them; there are plenty out there. These ones i had to drive pretty far (luckily all south of the metroplex) to pick up. Plus now you have more of a chance of getting one now that I have 'stopped' looking for them in DFW.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top