• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Let's see your garage/shop/mancave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fowler

Reaction score
Nice shop, Eddie. Nothing like clean and organized in my book. I look at some guys garages and think "How the hell can you find anything in here?"
i know where every thing is but only i do
ever if i cant get it as there is too much **** in the way

devino246

Official DIYGK Chem Nerd
Reaction score
Rustydog2010: nice view. kinda reminds me of my great uncles 400 acre farm:drool5: Any idea how many acres?

As for me, i have 2.5 shops. 1/2 my moms 2 car garage, my dads entire garage, and then when im in VA, (very often) my great uncles garage thats gotta be around 20X40. Ill have to get some pics sometime.

Rustydog2010

NZ Nutta :|
Reaction score
Rustydog2010: nice view. kinda reminds me of my great uncles 400 acre farm:drool5: Any idea how many acres?

Umm about 200 acres, but the best part is that it is mostly rolling hills and then there is the 12000 odd pine rees with tracks cut though it, so all in all makes pretty good driving :D

devino246

Official DIYGK Chem Nerd
Reaction score
Umm about 200 acres, but the best part is that it is mostly rolling hills and then there is the 12000 odd pine rees with tracks cut though it, so all in all makes pretty good driving :D

Sounds alot like his farm. Heres some pics from around my aunt & uncles house which is right in the middle of my great uncles farm. Lots of old & decrepit buildings. The last pic is my uncles shop. Probably about 20X20. Big enough for a '72 Chrysler Stryper & a '62 Chris Craft Ski Boat, both non running of course. The CC has a 283 V8:D

Attachments

• P5160013.jpg
    P5160013.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 4
  • P5160015.jpg
    P5160015.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 11
  • P5160016.jpg
    P5160016.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 11
  • P5160024.jpg
    P5160024.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 11
  • P5160014.jpg
    P5160014.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 16

vozzy

Big Member
Reaction score
It's a bit cluttered as of late.......And yes, that is a badass Barbie Jeep....ha

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Man Cave.jpg
    Man Cave.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 74

vozzy

Big Member
Reaction score
That is the best stinky garage fridge I've ever had. There's some 7 year old wedding cake in the freezer too......

pmichelsen

Reaction score
Here are a couple pictures from our backyard shop, these are pretty much just showing the area that we use for machining. There is also a foundry in the rear of the shop along with a wood working section. Since we just refinished the floors in here most of the welding is done next door in a different shop. Though I think the TIG setup is still in this shop, I will try to snap a shot of the full shop in a few days.

Bluethunder3320

Reaction score
pmichelsen im not sure if you know but the general rule of posting is if the last post is over 3 months old dont post.

some people on this forum may slam you if you post on something older.:2guns:

im not going to because there is no other forum to date on this topic.

so nice shop.:thumbsup:

ill have mine on here soon

devino246

Official DIYGK Chem Nerd
Reaction score
pmichelsen im not sure if you know but the general rule of posting is if the last post is over 3 months old dont post.

Threads like this(post your car, best welds, etc.) can be bumped when ever.

redsox985

Reaction score
These really have no build/assistance value and are "just for fun". IMO, these are not at all similar to the year old "nice kart man" bumps. Plus keeping all of the shops in one thread makes picking the guy you envy most for his shop easier.

Cam

Nz Petrolhead
Reaction score
Mean view rusty, nice country we live in eh?

Lucky to have a large lathe, even luckier to have a large colchester lathe!

Plenty of space to do your projects in, guessin thats your ma and pa's place, id set up a room in one of those sheds, pay board and never leave!

Cheers, Cam.

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score

Blue, things in just for fun don't matter. We mainly just don't want people bumping things for sale or adding a useless suggestion to a 2 year old problem.

Sir, you have a nice shop and some amazing tools.

Flexibel_kampfe

Hopeful for building kart
Reaction score
I would love to have... even just one... of those machines... yet you have multiple...

Instead I make it up in woodworking machinery... People think I have a split personality... Wood: Quiet, relaxing, and clean. Metal: Flithy, noisy, and odorous...

Rustydog2010

NZ Nutta :|
Reaction score
Mean view rusty, nice country we live in eh?

Lucky to have a large lathe, even luckier to have a large colchester lathe!

Plenty of space to do your projects in, guessin thats your ma and pa's place, id set up a room in one of those sheds, pay board and never leave!

Cheers, Cam.

She is a nice country aye.

Yep its all Mum & Dads, i just turned 18 lol.

I would live here forever if i could :roflol: Even now i have become inactive as for the week i work down in Ngaruawahia and stay in Te Kauwhata. I got offered a diesel apprenticeship, and would have been stupid not to take it. But the size of the workshop down there is good, so its really a win, win situation.

Cam

Nz Petrolhead
Reaction score
apprenticeships are hard to come by at the mo aint they!? im looking for a engineering apprenticeship at the mo, sheet metal fab, aint doing so well!!!

You into cars?

Cheers, Cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.