kill switch location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
I have a 3 spoke steering wheel with one spoke pointing straight down on the right spoke in the hole closest to the rim is where my switch is. Easy to hit with my thumb when the SHTF but I have never accidentally hit it. My engine also has a plug top grounder kill lever.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Behind the seat! :biggrinjester:

Yes, I know, I need to put one somewhere safer...

I like karts

Rotary Power!
Reaction score
^ yeah, but you've got all sorts of flux capacitors and stuff on there, so I understand why it's there

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
What flux capacitor?

Attachments

• Kartflux.jpg
    Kartflux.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 50

5trucks

Reaction score
Kibble, do you have more pics of the cart? I would like to see close ups of the gas/brake assembly and the motor/jackshaft. Thanks!

bucky242

Reaction score
does anyone have more than two kill switches most people have one by the engine and by the driver but anywhere else

roll bars, passenger side, hidden

also does any one have a switch that requires a key like an ignition but it doesn't start the engine

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Once you let 1 kid drive your cart the whole **** neighborhood will try and run it around while your not looking. A hidden kill will frustrate them and they will leave it alone.

Agreed, but where there's a will there's a way. Best to be safe and beat somebody down when it happens. Guaranteed kart driving deterrent! :roflol:

Status
Not open for further replies.