Karting History GOLDMINE!

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
So I haven't collected any info yet, but I managed to do something AWESOME!!!

I made contact with the man who was CEO of Bird Engineering!!

I'm not going to share his information or anything, and I'll only release information with his written consent, but I have successfully established contact with him via the internet, and I may make a small documentary about the history of Bird Engineering someday! There's scarcely any information about Bird Engineering anywhere, but I managed to do some digging and find the guy!
It's pretty cool too, because there seems to be a renaissance lately of karting history; Red Beard's Garage recently released a small series on the history of Manco Corp. some of you may remember.

I started asking questions about the history, and I can't hardly wait to share my findings!!

:cheers2::cheers2::2guns::2guns::wai::wai: :bannana:

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
you want some info on jim white he used to produce racing karts and he is my grandpas best freind if you want a video interveiw with him i could make it happen

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Maybe....just maybe......:idea2:
I honestly don't really care if documentaries and interviews make my channel popular, I just want to save this precious history before it's lost!

Getting a lot of great info out of this guy!!! Hopefully I can get some pictures and documentation as well!

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
if you find info on bird eng. I hope you channel goes viral. i have watched some of your vids and they are pretty good!

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Alright it’s been awhile, but just so y’all know, I’m still getting info out of this guy! He says he has 10-20K photos related to Bird Engineering! Can’t wait to see what I can find!!! :banana: