• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

If you use an avatar please respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tell me about using an avatar on here -- is it a pain to make it the right size? what program do you use to change the image size?

risto

...watches you sleep.
Reaction score
i used paint to scale it to (i think) 70x70 and saved it as a .gif so it would be small enough.

its not a big pain... some of the other forums i'm on make it much more difficult by limiting it to and EXACT length and width.

You making some more changes? =]

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Photoshop ftw! It's easy to resize and make it however you want, exactly how you want!

rockstomper

Reaction score
tell me about using an avatar on here -- is it a pain to make it the right size? what program do you use to change the image size?

I use the windows xp resizing tool,It can be downloaded form windows for free as long as you have no bootleg os.
All you need to do is after downloading the resizer is ---

select the photo you want right click it and look for resize photo a dialog box pops ups and the at the bottom click custom and add the size you want I use 100 x 75 and select ok.The new resized pix will be in the folder were the original was and labeled picxxx23(custom)

Rockstomper

gocartkid

Bad Attitude
Reaction score
I didnt have to use a thing!

Same here....just ripped it from photobucket and it was good to go. If there is a size problem, however, photobucket has a button that you can push that says "avatar size" and it automaticly does it for you. :thumbsup:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Ewww RUN! Ed1380 is gonna gat us all down with his avatar! :arf:

Status
Not open for further replies.