• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

i need to vent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemegacool

got boost? :)
Reaction score
I HATE UPS!!! SOOOOO MUCH!:furious2:

those ***** charged me 43$ of duty fees on a 53$ order! WHAT THE ****!!! SERIOUSLY?:mad2:

to all canadians DO NOT USE UPS AS A SHIPPER! even if usps is more expensive take it because they will not **** you with indecent duty fees!

i can't believe it... 43 $ for : 10 fittings, 1 pressure gauge, 1 radiator hose

god i feel better now :arf:

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
I already vented today. It involved lots of swearing and smashing my drill into the ground. Felt very good. Now i need to buy a drill press :ack2:

sideways

Unfinished projects king.
Reaction score
i find the best way to get rid of your anger is to: a) smash somthing up(preferably some thing unimportant lol) or b) get your go kart, dirtbike, quad, car ect and go sideways lots :devil2: (i live on a 3000 acre farm so yeah, that makes all of this abit easier)

jr dragster T

Reaction score
UPS is crazy. They charged us like $90 to ship a billet paper towel rack that had 2 Billet R&R top fuel dragster Con Rods on it. There was nothing we could do about the shipping and border fees.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
I stopped going through UPS a while ago, their rates have gotten ridiculous and I live in the US. USPS has nice rates and their international rates aren't all that bad.

As for venting, I don't really break things cuz I know I'll regret it later.
:roflol:

pmat

noob
Reaction score
i dont mind the ups rates going up, i never have to ship anything, and my mom manages a center around heere so more money for me to blow on rediculous projects :roflol:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
I have a friend that used to work for DHL. It was really easy to ship stuff for free as apparently they don't keep very good track of their shipping numbers.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
UPS knows my house pretty much now. eBay is apparently still shipping thruogh UPS alot... although I've been getting more USPS envelopes than ever.

mike75925

thinker and tinkerer
Reaction score
question, i didn't keep up with this but wasn't N.A.F.T.A. supposed to be a free trade agreement between Canada, the US, and mexico?

Status
Not open for further replies.