i love to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippie Mike

Reaction score
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hi im hippie mike I ilike ol scooter an wheel chair im hoping to talk to someone or person I live in north west with my 0l lady two ol dog 2 cat I built a trike i also working on a pace saver 2 I took all partI found that pace saver is built well the y use tubing for the frame also have zap ez3 the motor is call a front hub motor 36 votls a pain in my ars
so lets talk learn the do and dont from each other what works what will not If you look at my trike you will see that i did weld it bolts an nuts hold it together and im alway looing to make better im not a knowit all im man who just want to talk an learn all i can if typ on these page an you all learn see what see then that sweet me tell what you think ii will look it up i will fine the awser to how it works if we work together the world is not so big to one al PEACE thank you

jr dragster T

Reaction score
I think this should be moved to the off topic fun area where we can just discuss his projects and such. Would you be alright with that Mike?

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Well, I thought that's what we do here? Talk about how to do stuff.

Hippie Mike

Reaction score
by talking to alli i found out lots new thing s that help me with my tnat gas powered oc chopper is a killer idel with the deraler i look to see what on the DIY Go Karts now dose any out now how much amps are in 2 24 volts golf cart battires

Status
Not open for further replies.