• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

I have aquired bagged milk, now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
My mother bought it in Canada, this stuff has no instructions on how to get the milk out of the bags(that or they are in what I think is french?).

WTF?

French?

The bag had 3 little bags in it, they appear to contain 1.3 liters of milk.

How do you get the milk out of the bag?

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
Oh, man, that's funny... You mean you DON'T use those? What do you use? Just the jugs?
Okay, laughing aside- we have a special pitcher that the bag fits into, then you snip open a top corner of the bag, grab the handle on the pitcher, and pour. I don't have time before work, but maybe I can grab ya a pic later. Cheers! Chris

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Lmfao! could just poor it in some jug you have at home. I cant beleive you've never seen milk in a bag. BTW your mother bought very good milk. That milk tastes so much better then the other stuff. Just drink it!

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
Oh, man, that's funny... You mean you DON'T use those? What do you use? Just the jugs?
Okay, laughing aside- we have a special pitcher that the bag fits into, then you snip open a top corner of the bag, grab the handle on the pitcher, and pour. I don't have time before work, but maybe I can grab ya a pic later. Cheers! Chris

I get milk in these, good for shooting at full of water.

LOL Canadians.

Huck it off an overpass and see what happens.

Lulz

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
Everything is bigger in America, including our pitchers. But it seems to work without spilling milk in the pitcher so long as I pull the bag out a little first.

I figured out I can close the bag using the lid of the pitcher.

Applejacks for lunch.

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Thats because your using the wrong pitcher. They make the right pitcher for it. Heres a picture for all you canadian noobs.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
a bag??? gets wraped around a baby seals head? jug? u can use it after it had milk in it? put water in it use it to water plants. put nuts and bolts in old motor oil gas?? lol u tell me?

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Lol I dont see how the bag will end up in the ocean. Not everyone keeps every single jug either. We can still buy milk in jugs and cartons too. My neibour has kept like every single jug since like forever and he has like millions in his garage.

TOO FAST

Reaction score
Wow, I haven't seen those bag milk things in years. Used to have
em as a kid, like a thousand years ago. I would guess it's cheaper for the company to use bags than cartons is all. "Hey
honey can you run down and get a few bags of milk?"
Man., that just doesn't sound right.

r_chez_08

Should be in the shop...
Reaction score
wtf!!!! never seen bagged milk in the uk, we just have plastic bottles. looks like a pain in the @$$

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
I say we go back to the day of the milk man with milk in glass jars! and having soda fountains and cars that are acctualy cars. and when people had common sence. so pretty much take 1930-1970 cancle out the hippies and the wars and turn the country back into that!

TOO FAST

Reaction score
I say we go back to the day of the milk man with milk in glass jars! and having soda fountains and cars that are acctualy cars. and when people had common sence. so pretty much take 1930-1970 cancle out the hippies and the wars and turn the country back into that!

Yeah, but did you ever notice how many kids looked like the
milkman?

Status
Not open for further replies.