• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Hurricane Ike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
Not saying the storm is BS im saying what will happen is the usual BS, a few people will die and gas will go up, media will go nuts for a week. Ya know, the usual.

GoAlterBridge

Reaction score
Yup. Maybe if they were smart, those few people would evacuate, so they wouldn't die. What a novel idea.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
Yeah, we're evacing :(

I'll keep you updated if ya want. Pictures n' stuff... maybe... lol..

oscaryu1

Reaction score
Seriously? It didn't rain a drop here. And where we are, we're still gonna get hit, not as bad, but bad enough to pull down trees, power, and electric lines.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
Just got back. Just alotta yard work to do, restraighten the fence, and reshingle the roof. Not as bad as it could have been...

It just gets worse the closer you get to central Houston.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Dang, That's quite a bit of action that happened. I've never seen anything like that happen around here. Well, except the other day, we saw an RV that had caught fire on the freeway. Ok, I guess that's not really comparable.. :arf:

Good to know you're ok!

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
I think the remnants are hitting me worse, been raining for the last 2 days. Heavily.

There was a tree here a couple hours ago, rain weighed it down and snapped it off, too bad it didnt smash something (money is good).

The yard is a mudpit and will be for at least a week.

Basement flooding.

Status
Not open for further replies.