Deznuts84
New member
Hey Guys,
Well I just installed the predator 212 motor in the Carter cart.. Problem is the kill switch was removed from the org. location the guy was just using the one on the engine itself, not good because my girlfriend son uses it.. So I bought a new toggle and hooked up leads to it to reach the motor..
I have heard the oil pressure switch will cuts the motor out on bumpy terrain... So I would like to by pass that of course..
I would like to keep both switches working (org. one and the new one)..
So guys, can you help me out?
Thank you!
Well I just installed the predator 212 motor in the Carter cart.. Problem is the kill switch was removed from the org. location the guy was just using the one on the engine itself, not good because my girlfriend son uses it.. So I bought a new toggle and hooked up leads to it to reach the motor..
I have heard the oil pressure switch will cuts the motor out on bumpy terrain... So I would like to by pass that of course..
I would like to keep both switches working (org. one and the new one)..
So guys, can you help me out?
Thank you!
