Hey you! Yeah, you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
Hey, if you and I have had conversations through PM'S, email, phone, text, or other...... If I have sent you something, or you have sent me something..... If we B.S. On here together, or instigate shenanigans or general "TOM"-foolery....... (yes Tom, that means YOU too.... :lolgoku:) PLEASE PM me your address again. My PM box has been at max capacity or very near, for a long time, so I had to delete a bunch of messages. My dogs chewed up my address page on my desk, so ima kinda ah-screwed...... :lolgoku:
I'm sending out Christmas cards for the first time in years, to my family. So I'd like to include those of you, you yahoo's know who you are...... :thumbsup: :innocent:

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
I have given you my number so many times....but you never call. You cannot be washing your hair all the time... :D
I never have any quarters for the phone..... :lolgoku: besides, I can't send a card through the phone. :rolleyes: Send me your address.....

Hey you, you know you can create a folder in the pm section to save ones you dont want to lose.
Didn't know that...... You should explain it to me when you send your address..... :thumbsup:

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
:lolgoku:
:huh: Did I mention anything about free $$ ? :rolleyes:
No? Ok good.... I thought I let the cat out of the bag, early.....
It IS week 2, isn't it?
EDIT...
And if your on my "friends with" list, send me your address...... Don't be a stick in the mud.....

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
My Christmas cards are going out tomorrow! 3 of the cards are being randomly selected and I put a little gift in it. To claim your prize, follow the super simple instructions included in the card. It will be shipped directly to you..... Good luck, and congratulations to the three of you that win! :wai::wai:

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
:huh::huh:
Has no one claimed the free shirts? I know at least one person got his card, finally.... :oops:
I kinda hit a big snafoo when mailing the cards. Never put that many in a mailbox before. Some came back with no stamps,some came with not enough... (Tony and Alex)..... I figured by now ,surely someone has claimed one of the shirts.... Hopefully Robert isn't still waiting to mail them out.

jeeperjoel

Reaction score
thanks for the card jim! :) been hard on the job hunt so haven't been on lately, work on vancart has been suspended as well sadly, got a couple leads, hoping it goes well on one of them so things can get back to normal around here, did get truck to pass smog and got my 2015 tag! that was a huge victory this week... barely squeaked by... gonna need a new cat next time, thanks again, and hope all is well :)

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the card and sticker Jim.....And I just got notice my T-shirt is on the way.....

It's not exactly T-shirt weather here yet anyway.....32° f with frost this morning......

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
hehe no worries JIm.. not even the shirts Robert sent have arrived yet.
So I guess it'll be another week or so for your card to arrive ;)

'sid

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
:toetap05:

Checks in the mail......:rolleyes:

How to keep an Aussie in suspense.........................................."I'll tell you tomorrow!".....JK.....

Look on the bright side......it wasn't Robert mailing it....(we don't post to send things through the Post Office ).....we either ship.....hmmmm.....(no boat necessarily involved )....or mail.....the only "posting" we do is on forums.....yeah....we're weird...but we like it......:2guns:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.