Hey ya.. New member from NC

JTDesigns

Reaction score
HowD y'all!
I just picked up a Streaker SC6 and a Yerf dog 3020
Gonna be building them up here soon. Just got the Yerf Dog back from sand blaster and waiting for time off work to bend me a few roll bars.
The streaker has a rear diff, & dual rear brakes. Kinda surprised to find a differential on a go-kart. Anyways, I have a pic of the streaker, I'll post. Having problems finding a source for parts tho. Any suggestions for online sites? I'm going to need wheel bearings, jack shaft bearings, new torque converters, and steering components. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• 20201231_154732.jpg
    20201231_154732.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Ooooh sweet kart! Those Streakers are good solid karts, Yerf Dogs are pretty popular too.
:welcome2: from another JT! :lolgoku:
Differentials are a special find on karts, hopefully that one still has a lot of life left!

My best suggestions for parts is:

www.ombwarehouse.com (my personal favorite with I think the biggest selection for reasonable prices)
www.mfgsupply.com (smaller selection, but solid parts at a good price, with nice flat rate $6.99 shipping)
www.bmikarts.com (more race kart oriented, but good selection, albeit with expensive shipping)
www.gopowersports.com (this one is pretty popular right now, but they cater more to new kit karts, not so much restoring rare vintage stuff, and prices are kinda high)
Of course, always check Ebay for parts as well, if you know what to look for you can find some real gems!

JTDesigns

Reaction score
Ooooh sweet kart! Those Streakers are good solid karts, Yerf Dogs are pretty popular too.
:welcome2: from another JT! :lolgoku:
Differentials are a special find on karts, hopefully that one still has a lot of life left!

My best suggestions for parts is:

www.ombwarehouse.com (my personal favorite with I think the biggest selection for reasonable prices)
www.mfgsupply.com (smaller selection, but solid parts at a good price, with nice flat rate $6.99 shipping)
www.bmikarts.com (more race kart oriented, but good selection, albeit with expensive shipping)
www.gopowersports.com (this one is pretty popular right now, but they cater more to new kit karts, not so much restoring rare vintage stuff, and prices are kinda high)
Of course, always check Ebay for parts as well, if you know what to look for you can find some real gems!
Sweet brother!
I'll check those sites out for sure!
I'll keep eyes peeled for ebay items too! Just knowing what to look for will be my dilemma!!!
Appreciate it JT!

~JT