hey guys new here

chance87

Reaction score
i believ i have trail master its a gy6 motor i had to get a new harness because the other was shot.i but i cant figure out how to wire this resistor into the autochoke its only 1 wire any advice would be appreciated

Attachments

• 20211010_210701.jpg
    20211010_210701.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20211010-225103_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211010-225103_Samsung Internet.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 3

ONE-EYE

Reaction score
Just take the old one off. If there's not a place to connect the new easily, you can cut the wire and splice it to the old wire. Just use a good connector and preferably a water-proof sheath over it (the kind that you slightly heat up to seal). Should work just fine.

chance87

Reaction score
Just take the old one off. If there's not a place to connect the new easily, you can cut the wire and splice it to the old wire. Just use a good connector and preferably a water-proof sheath over it (the kind that you slightly heat up to seal). Should work just
Just take the old one off. If there's not a place to connect the new easily, you can cut the wire and splice it to the old wire. Just use a good connector and preferably a water-proof sheath over it (the kind that you slightly heat up to seal). Should work just fine.
splice it into what???wiring diagram says 2 wires one from voltage regulator and one from autochoke?