here's some more pics of my build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wall gator

Reaction score
Geeeee!!!!! Some time,some money, mix in a few tech. Problem's and viola....a custom made bike just for you........great job......what next?????

amcjavelin

amcjavelin
Reaction score
not sure yet, it might be a while before i do anything, after i showed how much i went over budget, wifefy wasn't happy with me LOL!

Bluethunder3320

Reaction score
not sure yet, it might be a while before i do anything, after i showed how much i went over budget, wifefy wasn't happy with me LOL!

:roflol: once i wanted to build one from all ready made parts (like just frame and wheels etc.) and the price tag comes to over a grand im like WTF!!!!

thats when i go to craigslist. cant make some crazy machine like you did though.

amcjavelin

amcjavelin
Reaction score
oh c'mon hey i'll tell you though i'm not sorry i did it, there are some minor little bugs i got to work out the rear axle is chewing up bearings so i got to find some heavy duty ones!

T-man

Reaction score
COOL, it looks factory made. how well does the exaust work like that ? did you get those foot mats from wal-mart ?

wall gator

Reaction score
oh c'mon hey i'll tell you though i'm not sorry i did it, there are some minor little bugs i got to work out the rear axle is chewing up bearings so i got to find some heavy duty ones!

need close up.both side's of rear wheel......i, relooked at all your pic's and really can't see whats goin on?? From what i see,looks like you're need high speed bearings, maybe different rim.......walt

Status
Not open for further replies.