Help identify go kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

brishdafish

New member
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Arkansas,United States
I found a go kart in a barn I was told by the owner it was a 1959-1961ish its red has a dragon logo on it blowing out smoke. no numbers on frame or anything. id post a picture but im new and don't know how to.

I can email you a picture if you can email me at brishdafish@gmail.com please and thank you!gokart.jpg
 

J_Walker

New member
Messages
898
Reaction score
1
Location
Florida
I found a go kart in a barn I was told by the owner it was a 1959-1961ish its red has a dragon logo on it blowing out smoke. no numbers on frame or anything. id post a picture but im new and don't know how to.

I can email you a picture if you can email me at brishdafish@gmail.com please and thank you!

You sir, Have a gokart. :feedtroll:

Edit your post, click the "Go Advanced" button, right next to "save" and "delete"

Scroll down on the page

Click on Manage attachments

Choose your file.

Click the "upload" button.

Close that window, and click "save changes" at the bottom of this screen.
 

itsid

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
11,563
Reaction score
251
Location
Ruhrpott [Germany]
Do you have more pictures..
front view side, rear... , sometimes one could identify a certain detail (say a specific bent tube) to narrow it down to a certain make.
the steering wheel reminds me of a simplex for example...

'sid
 

itsid

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
11,563
Reaction score
251
Location
Ruhrpott [Germany]
All I have on me is my phone I have pictures of it on my phone but no way to upload do u have a email ?

Sorry for the delay;
well I'm one of numerous forum members,
so mailing me the images would be a bad solution for your problem ;)

just klick on the BLUE reply button;
scroll down (below the textinput) to the Additional Options
there you'll find the Manage Attachments button,
that works just as the one in your first post;

just make sure, that your phone browser does not supress the "new-attachment" popup from this website ;)

'sid
 

brishdafish

New member
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Arkansas,United States
ok sorry about all this im new and just really curious about my find! im uploading a few more pictures to see if I helps.

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
 

Attachments

  • gokart1.jpg
    gokart1.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 12
  • gokart2.jpg
    gokart2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 10
  • gokart3.jpg
    gokart3.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 8
  • gokart4.jpg
    gokart4.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 8

brishdafish

New member
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Arkansas,United States
i was found it in a old barn and was just curious on what it is. ive talked to a few people around my place they couldn't tell me no brand but only told me late 59-61ish year model
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top