Evil Mechanic
Bazinga!
I have a complete 2014 fz09 that my wife says i need to stop riding because i have 4 kids to take care of and being the only provider for my family, i think she might be right.
She didn't say i couldn't have a toy...
I want to build something fun with it but don't know where to start or my options. I don't know how to weld, but have a cheap crappy welding machine at work that i could use if i wanted to. I have just about every other tool imaginable. Just need some ideas.
She didn't say i couldn't have a toy...
I want to build something fun with it but don't know where to start or my options. I don't know how to weld, but have a cheap crappy welding machine at work that i could use if i wanted to. I have just about every other tool imaginable. Just need some ideas.
