Hello from East Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip289

Reaction score
I was looking for information on simple yard type karts and came across this forum after looking at several others.
After lurking around for a few days this place seems geared more to having fun than serious racing, which is why I'm here.
I have two junk karts now and one in good shape. Putting one together for grandson to ride and will do something with the others just not sure what yet.
While I am a legend in my own mind, having the experience and knowledge of others on here will definitly shorten the learning curve, not to mention having advise from someone who has been there, done that already.(why reinvent the wheel)
Thanks in advance to everyone for your help as I stumble through this project.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
After lurking around for a few days this place seems geared more to having fun than serious racing, which is why I'm here.

:iagree:

Welcome to the site! You're bound to find information on practically anything you need around here!

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
post up a few pictures of your project so we can see where your at on it welcome one welcome all:wai:

skip289

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.
I have one post already about putting a 3HP in place of a 6.
My next project after getting that rolling will be reworking a kart I bought with a 110cc chinese clone on it.

As you can see it's totally pieced together, look at where the pedals are, the motor seems solid but I think it's a hazard to drive.
110r1.JPG

110 r.JPG

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
That doesn't look bad at all!!! You should see someone else's vehicles around here (you guys know well who I'm talking about).

:roflol:

jr dragster T

Reaction score
That doesn't look bad at all!!! You should see someone else's vehicles around here (you guys know well who I'm talking about).

:roflol:
If you mean someone elses ride looks bad, Cant be me....Look at my thread about my Line-X chasis. Nothing chinsy about mine.

skip289

Reaction score
Thanks Russ, I am about 20 miles north of Longview in Ore City.
Just started playing with karts, mostly the fun kind for the grand kids.

Ibnzmonkey

Keep Austin Weird
Reaction score
NO, not you, someone else.

Are you talking about shifter engine + lawnchair + rusted chassis = Kart? lol, just messin with Robin.

OP,
your kart is totally RHD, Thats awesome.

Thanks Russ, I am about 20 miles north of Longview in Ore City.
Just started playing with karts, mostly the fun kind for the grand kids.

Im from Kemah, i dont know if you know where that is but just showing some Tx love.

skip289

Reaction score
You're right Ibnzmonkey I didn'know where it was till I googled it.
Been to Galveston a few times so I was close.

Status
Not open for further replies.