supermanotorious
Winchmaster 5000
When the HECK did this thing come out??
http://www.harborfreight.com/22-HP-670cc-V-Twin-Horizontal-Shaft-Gas-Engine-EPA-61614.html
I have a customer wanting something bigger than the 420cc engine. As I was researching Briggs and Hondas I came across this. Anyone have any experience with it???!!!????
http://www.harborfreight.com/22-HP-670cc-V-Twin-Horizontal-Shaft-Gas-Engine-EPA-61614.html
I have a customer wanting something bigger than the 420cc engine. As I was researching Briggs and Hondas I came across this. Anyone have any experience with it???!!!????

If my female coyote/pit bull mix was still alive she would have already been dragging me out to the shop to build her a go kart. I have read that they do have a high idle for emission reasons but there is a way to get around it. There is work being done now to figure out hop up parts. Do not disconnect the governor the cranks don't like it and want to exit the block. That's all I know for sure at this time.