Hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raywelder

Not an Adm¡nistrator
Reaction score
I just noticed, When did one of the admins change the namething under my user name to not adminstrator.
Sneaky you guys.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
Yeah they changed mine and i changed it back and robert told me to leave it alone. he said something like people might get confused.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
Naaa they wont let you put anything close to andminitsratro lol i cant spell they dont alow admin either ray had to tweek it a little lol

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Between all of the moderaters on this forum we have decided we dont want people who arnt mods/admids claiming they are. Thanks for understanding guys.

Tyler.

jr dragster T

Reaction score
The activ moderaters on this site are me, Kibble an jblankster. Robert is the administrater. Kibble and jblankster havent been around in a little while though.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
alright i was just wondering. not to much stuff here that you cant take care of. its not like my last forms i was with . it was spam out the ***. and no one was doing anything about it.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah thanks for understanding guys. But also yes, if the spam does get crazy ever we'd need to deputize some more people to help out. Luckily it's been very light!

Raywelder

Not an Adm¡nistrator
Reaction score
yeah thanks for understanding guys. But also yes, if the spam does get crazy ever we'd need to deputize some more people to help out. Luckily it's been very light!

Ha, it was more to see if I could do it, and how long it would take till someone changed it for me!

I dont see you around here often Robert.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah I've been busy on other stuff, but that's why I've got good guys as moderators! :) I'll be around far more this fall.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
I've been kinda MIA for a while but, I try to take care of spam when it gets reported and I get the email. Sometime Jr beats me to it. LOL

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
It means google is your friend... :roflol:

Sorry, had to get you for that one again.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
Ok well you will learn alot in the next year lol. oh yeah sophmore year of highschool lol it sucks i cant wait to get out of my jr year and get to the party year senior!!! woootttt

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Kibble I did google it and got no answers. I'm only 15 I dont know all these terms you do. Give me a break.

Dude, I'm just giving you a hard time, like always. :arf:

That's why I said: "Sorry, had to get you for that one again."

Status
Not open for further replies.