Grand Daddyish build

Master Hack

Reaction score
4 Motorcycles, a track car, a truck, a commuter car, a 90's coupe, a project 280ZX, ATV, MiniBike, and now this go kart. Im well past her limit for toys!
Well, OK that is a respectable collection, but you have a way to go. There are many other classes and categories that you can expand in to.
Here @ DIYGK we do offering counseling for spouses such as yours, that may be reaching the (false) toy ceiling. There are many affordable programs available. You can enroll easily, just by sending your contact info and a Check directly to me care of DIYGK. Your chosen program will then be reserved.
Be aware of other scammers here that will attempt to scam you out of your money, with false claims of being somehow associated with the accounts dept @ DIYGK.

Last edited:

TNThomas

Reaction score
Thanks they are my winter set, looking forward to getting the summer tires back on! View attachment 147304

also sorry to derail this thread! Im starting my own build/bs thread to not clutter up TNT's!
No worries man! Post the toys!!! I sold all my motorcycles once I had kids. But I can see some mini bikes/mini trikes in the very near future. Just too many different engine types to try and keep running at the same time. It takes some dedication.

TNThomas

Reaction score
Ok, I am going to do it, thinking about it too long. I am welding on a plate to the rear left frame that will accept my best reloading press, and also double as a spare tire mount. I should have it zapped on late tonight for the press, and a few small mods for the tire. Pics to come. I need a sturdy mount for the press, better than wood, and I can do that at standing height via this method.

Last edited:

TNThomas

Reaction score
Blam! I put it on the back in case the embers from the smoker want to get spicey with my powder while loading. Safety first!

I'll weld 2 bolts on the bottom of the plate to hold a spare tire while offloading (press removed for this).

20240420_003721.jpg

Attachments

• 20240420_003204.jpg
    20240420_003204.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Extra! Extra! Read All About It! Whasington Man Blows Himself Up While Smoking His Meat!!!!!

Parts of a Washing ton man were found as far as 1/4 mile away. It seems he was smoking his meat when he decided to reload some ammunition. Needles to say it did not go well. The good news is the kart his smoker and reloader were mounted to were unharmed due to all his added gusseting to the frame. Name withheld due to pending family notification. But we’re pretty sure they know already.