Got another new kart....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentrek

New member
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
Location
Carrollton, TX.
Well, I had already ordered the aluminum one. For as little use as it will probably get from me I am sure it will be fine. I also ordered new bearings for the spindles and a new set of four hubs. I also put two coats of paint on the frame tonight. Moonlit copper metallic. It's black with copper metal flake. I may put a oat of clear on it as well. I am also waiting on a qoute to have the guards rechromed. Now I need to find a reasonably priced seat. I'd like a new padded one.
 

Sentrek

New member
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
Location
Carrollton, TX.
What do you think? My connection for getting the parts rechromed didnt come thru for me so I painted the parts anodized purple. Had I known that was going to happen I wouldnt have used the copper metal flake paint on the frame but it doesnt look too bad IMO.



 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top