• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Gopedz!1!11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
Anyone have one? Me and a friend got our rollers.

He's putting a G2D on... revs to I thinks 18,000 stock :)eek:)

I'm putting a Zenoah G260RC motor on mine, with a big bore kit, stroker crankshaft, port n' polish, case port n' polish, case port n' polish, ceramic bearings, SiKK Torque Pipe Centerbleed, Tillotson 239B...

I'm going crazy on it :roflol:

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Anyone have one? Me and a friend got our rollers.

He's putting a G2D on... revs to I thinks 18,000 stock :)eek:)

I'm putting a Zenoah G260RC motor on mine, with a big bore kit, stroker crankshaft, port n' polish, case port n' polish, case port n' polish, ceramic bearings, SiKK Torque Pipe Centerbleed, Tillotson 239B...

I'm going crazy on it :roflol:

danggg that will be a fast sewing machine engine! Lol just picking on you:roflol:

tykenfitz

Reaction score
Yea I got one, the fly wheel seems to be rubbing against the engine or something, any ideas?

$30 just needed a spark plug to run. Ended up getting new fuel lines and air filter too.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
Unless you took a big jump and snapped the crankshaft not really... Take shroud off n' look :)

If you're wanting to get rid of that thing, tell me :D I'll buy it... gopeds win :)

tykenfitz

Reaction score
Yeah, at first I thought it was rubbing against the coil, so I took the coil and it still made the noise. The side with the fins facing the engine seems too close and scraping it a little. Hope you can understand this I'm bad at explaining.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
Oyeah, they said you usually get a RC shroud or what not.

If you're cheap just put a few washers between the block and the shroud :)

oscaryu1

Reaction score
Awww, poor, Tyler, obviously his clouded judgement thought his failscooter could beat a GoPed :rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

tykenfitz

Reaction score
Tyler, what is that frame from? I need one for putting my 81 cc concrete saw engine on. :2guns:

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Same as hill starting a dirt bike just with no clutch. Its only a farty little engine, Its quite easy to just push the scooter and it turns over just fine. Real Go-Peds are spindle drive so there direct drive to. I just think chain is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.