• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

good day gone bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i love that the engine needs a few kicks before restarting! :D my kinda engine!

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
yea it snap in half we were hittin the field and track hard doing 360 and 180's just need to build stronger i guess.......

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
yea hollow tube with a threaded rod going threw itsnap both of them.
we did have some fun that day heres a clip.
race-1

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Did I hear correctly and the guy in the black kart was Ziggy? Why was Ziggy holding the engine with his hand? Was he reaching for the throttle?

At the last turn, where's that spiky, blue shell when you need it? LOL! :arf:

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
to engage full throttle i took off the screw on the idle arm and now i get a lot more speed.only problem is i only have so much pedal .and i cannot tighten it up any father the clutch will engage.{humm... makes you fill like you got a NOS button :drool5:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Oh, I see. What about attaching the throttle cable up farther on the pedal if you have room? That should give you more distance, at least a little bit more. Another option would be to put a lever mechanism somewhere on the kart where the small movement of the pedal can cause a larger movement of the throttle like so:

Attachments

• Lever.gif
    Lever.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 8

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
man thats what ziggy{hotord on here} said to do to. so i guess thats whaat we will have to do already got it up high on the gas pedal.

Status
Not open for further replies.