Go-Karts are Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
Awesome vintage pic, thanks for posting it! I love seeing the grassroots stuff! It's great how dead-serious the driver looks, and his passenger- Well. I think she's at, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...":roflol:

anderkart

Reaction score
Looks like grandma's had fun on karts back then too!

anderkart

Reaction score
Women in cars are dangerous, what could that be on a gokart... and especially grandma's. :roflol:

I know some women that are much better drivers than many guys I've rode with.

Your post is a stereotypical response men have been trained to believe since the beginning of time.

Having a falace between your legs doesn't necessarily make anyone a better driver.

OzFab

Reaction score
I know some women that are much better drivers than many guys I've rode with.

Your post is a stereotypical response men have been trained to believe since the beginning of time.

Having a falace between your legs doesn't necessarily make anyone a better driver.

That is very true. I've driven with guys who simple don't have a clue & wonem who give me a run for my money.

According to insurance companies, statistically, women are better drivers because they have fewer accidents

FatCat

2 stroke Addict!
Reaction score
There are some awesome lady drivers out there. I didn't really notice until I became a truck driver but there are lots of lady drivers out here. They handle these big trucks better than most men could. My company has a lady driver(Joan) that's one of the best drivers we have. If the truck will fit she'll put it there! Better than I can say for about 75% of our male drivers...

FatCat

2 stroke Addict!
Reaction score
I'll take back my words, sorry.

I just have this bad experience...

I give her crap all the time. Lol "women drivers, no survivors"
Seriously though I hear people on the CB all the time being rude to her. These people must really believe they are superior drivers to women. That's just simply not true. We call those guys alligators. Little tiny brain and a really big mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.